Author Topic: Prague 2026.  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Pauld344

I recently got back from Prague and I found it a bit disappointing in terms of punting.
The only punt I had was at the new Showpark.
450czk for entry, which covers you for 24 hours (I went in at around 11pm.)
On entry there is a large bar area with around 10 girls, all of which were attractive include a couple of 9-10/10.
The rule is that the girls are not allowed to approach the customer, which makes for a relaxed atmosphere with no hassle.
When you go upstairs there are rooms across 3 floors, with more girls stood outside the rooms.
I spoke to a few girls in the bar area who all gave the same deal, 4000czk for 30 minutes, including OW, sex in multiple positions, and no kissing. I tried to haggle on price and ask for a 15 minute booking, but they all said that 4000 was the minimum.
I settled on a slim brunette from the bar. The room and facilities were clean, she was enthusiastic, but with the limited service it was overpriced.

Strip clubs - way overpriced. 2200czk just for a short dance with touching (£75).
Darling Caberet - some of the less attractive girls offered full service for silly prices. One girl in particular must have asked me for a dance over 20 times. She declared that I was "just shy" when I kept saying no!  :D

Goldfingers - I took a seat by the stage, and I was told it was an extra 950czk to sit here! Otherwise I would need to sit behind a pillar. There was only 5 customers at this point!

I walked into Tiffany massage which advertised many girls available online, but when I walked in only 1 girl was working who I declined. Admittedly I should have booked in advance.
External Link/Members Only

I had a look at the announce and lovely girl sites, as mentioned on here, but the girls that I liked the look of were not available during my short stay. Great city, but I wouldn't recommend it for a punting trip.