Author Topic: Anastasia Polish massage Slough  (Read 1848 times)


3 review(s) for MASSAGE by Anastasia (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline specialedition28

So I’m giving this one a neutral for a couple of reasons, firstly because it felt very impersonal and robotic and secondly because it was properly rushed. The massage too wasn’t great, just a bit of rubbing here and there but no real skill.

External Link/Members Only

Messages are answered promptly and you feel it is the girl doing the contact, although who knows. She’s based in a quite hard to find block of flats off Windsor Road in Slough and I was nearby so fancied seeing her as the pics looked tempting.

I say hard to find because her flats are behind another set and you need to locate the small side door into her area’s driveway - so I was wandering up and down, opposite a police station, looking very shifty indeed.

Anyway I get tnere and buzz in, pop up some stairs and knock - she hides behind the door and when you enter it’s all very dark but she is the girl in the pics, with augmented tits and big fake lips. It’s all very business like - she says “it’s £80 for half an hour, there’s a towel if you want and leave your clothes here” then waits for you in the adjacent room. I felt like I’d arrived for a job interview!

Dont get me wrong she’s a lovely girl and is no doubt sexy but the massage like I said was qu or e mechanical and only 10 mins in she asks me to turn over, and proceeds to give a nice but not overly sexy B2B (she’d already stipulated that I could only touch her boobs and bum but not her pussy even though she was naked) 

There’s some tit wanking involved and lots of lip licking as she delivers a fairly good HJ, and then as it’s all over she wipes you down and has a nice chat, before asking if you’d like a shower (which I took as she was quite liberal with the oil)

Another nice chat as I got dressed and out only 20 mins in which felt a bit of a rip off as the massage could definitely have lasted longer. I think this has taught me a valuable lesson in sticking to my cheaper and better trained little Asian ladies who might not allow as much touching or have as much nudity but who also give an all around better VFM experience.

Offline advent2016

There’s some tit wanking involved and lots of lip licking as she delivers a fairly good HJ, and then as it’s all over she wipes you down and has a nice chat, before asking if you’d like a shower (which I took as she was quite liberal with the oil)


Do you think there is anything else on offer for more money?

Offline specialedition28

Definitely worth asking but she was very strict and business like so you might be met by a solid “no”

Shame because I was really looking forward to the experience but it was a bit flat.