Author Topic: A successful punt in Paris  (Read 4021 times)

Offline TheOracle

I read quite some negative opinions about Paris' scene, and it's probably true that's not as good as other places in Europe (London included) but I found myself there for a couple of days and decided to put some effort in finding a decent punt, mostly motivated by the fact that there seemed quite a few Eastern European escorts available, which is no longer the case in the UK if compared to a few years ago.

I spent quite some time sifting profiles on a ton of websites, excluding quickly a few that were clearly scammy. The ones that seemed to provide at least a few reasonable options seemed to be:
- sexemodel.com
- tescort.com
- eurogirlsescort.com
- 6annonce.com
- topescortbabes.com

I've also read ladyxena.com mentioned as a source of genuine profiles.

There's an interesting phenomenon where a ton of profiles are clearly showing fully AI-generated pictures (e.g.: External Link/Members Only). In a couple of cases I asked for real pictures and got sent selfies (that showed girls that seemed attractive although not the superhuman hotties that the AI had produced). In any case, out of probably 20000 profiles inspected I ended up with a shortlist of about 35 escorts that seemed at least plausibly real and I found extremely attractive, so even if just half of those are real that makes for quite a few opportunities for fun.

I ended up texting first my top option, that is this girl: External Link/Members Only

To my surprise, she answered almost immediately, asked me to chat in French instead of in English and assured me that it was her on the pictures and that she didn't have a pimp and was answering her own messages. I thought that there was still probably a 50% chance that this was a scam or a B&S but decided to try my luck and go to the appointment. To my surprise, the girl that opened the door is indeed one of the girls on the pictures (judging from the breasts size I would say that there are at least two different people on her profile), the one with smaller boobs. I was still quite happy, as the girl is a perfect 10 face-wise and at least a 9 body-wise (slim, long legs, perfect round ass, small but beautiful breasts, lovely skin). She was very quiet but not unwelcoming (confident and calm), and after exchanging money (300 euros, that is about 260 quid at today's rate, which I would describe as a bargain as this girl is the kind that would go for 800 quid an hour on Diva) and taking a shower we were on the bed kissing sensually and gently. The performance was great: she seemed to be the kind of escort who doesn't have qualms with getting pleasure out of her job and I'm sure she had some fun. Overall: highly recommended, and a good first experience with Paris punting.

Offline sambrown

Wow seems like you hit the jackpot she looks gorgeous.

Im actually in Paris in a couple of months for works so definitely going dm her.

If you dont mind me asking, the others on your list were they from the site?

I too tried doing some research but didnt find much positivity from the reviews here




Offline PLeisure

TO, firstly thank you for taking the trouble to do the research and share it on here.

Lolita is indeed a find  :thumbsup:
I wonder where she's headed after Paris...

Offline Punting2022

She hot. Has a uk number or is tgat just the site.
Im looking more in europe now tbh.
Uk scene isnt doing it for me atm.
260 quid an hour. Could have 2 hours for the price of 1 here.
Flights are cheap booked in advance

Offline paullingard35

I saw this lady for 1hr incall and I really hoped to have the same experience as you did. Sadly it was shit. I found the lady to be too skinny, with a flat anss and the tinniest tits. She restricted access to them claiming she was “sensitive” and also restricted access to sex when in doggy.  I’m average size, so I didn’t see why she had to do that. Also, she made a big deal about being as quiet as possible. Even though she does seem to be independent and has good comms, for 300 euros I really don’t think she worth it.

Offline cesareborgia

I went on the websites above and saw so many fake profiles. Some even using pictures of Allure Agency website. It is very difficult to find a reliable profile there and think there are a lot of scams.

I wish there was a Diva agency there or anything similar as I travel there sometimes for work but don't know the city and the country/culture enough to randomly select WG on unreliable websites.

If anyone recommends a reliable agency in Paris please share with the crew  :P