External Link/Members OnlyYou when you see a VS ad, & most your brain continuously says No. But that one time, & another little part of the brain says Yes….
This was one of them times, definitely shouldn’t let the Yes bit get its way. But I just really fancied a big pair of tits to play with… But….
Room in a B&B near Central Pier. Walked in, both entrance doors open slightly. Went straight upstairs to room given. But half expecting some Blackpool landlady with a beehive to confront me.
Anyways in the room. Paid the £70, as it was immediately asked for. Room full of beds, & a cat. I stripped & so did she. Tits are 100% size in the pics, but saggy as hell. You know with that sweaty under… Also, rest is equally as big. She’s definitely a round one. She kept a cloth band over her belly, to kinda hid it. (Psst, I didn’t). TBH, despite her efforts. Old Little Laid, remained Little…. Actually couldn’t get a stiffy at all, & TBH honest. She didn’t really put much effort in trying…..
Will say the photos are her. But at least 10 years ago.