Author Topic: Isobellaboo - Manchester  (Read 2247 times)


56 review(s) for IsobellaBoo (50 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline ShadyLane

External Link/Members Only


I recently saw Isabellaboo while she was on tour in Manchester.

Price
£150 for an hour incall

Comms
Via text. Quick, clear, friendly.

Location
Apartment in East Didsbury

The Girl
I'd put her age around late 40s. Pretty in a next door milf sort of way.  Very curvy body. Huge boobs.

The Service
Isabella is really friendly, she is chatty but not overly so, I think she would be good for a nervous or first time punter. She comes across as being very experienced and professional but without being jaded in any way.

I showered before setting off so I got straight into some slow OWO. It was fantastic and I could have stayed there all day but I had her climb on top as I just had to get those tits in my face. She rode me for a good while with a steady rhythm until I had to change position to avoid shooting too early. I got her in doggy at which point she suggested anal and who was I to turn her down? I was soon snuggled deep into her arse and was encouraged to really go for it which was great. I soon was up to operating speed and was a working up a good sweat. To try and calm things down again I fucked her tits for a bit until I had her put on the PPE again to get back in her snatch. For the home straight I had her in missionary and shot a good weeks worth in to the bag. With the remaining time we had interesting chat before I showered up and was on my way feeling about 5kg lighter.

Summary.
A strong positive for me. Yes the photos are flattering and the age is slightly optimistic but I am a sucker for a curvy woman and a big pair of boobs and Isabella delivers on both counts.
The OWO was masterful and almost worth the price of admission on its own. Add into that the enthusiastic anal and fact she is a lovely person and it's a no brainer for me.



Offline Logitech

Great review. I haven’t seen her since she worked at KSG. I do remember her having a massive gaping beaver.