Author Topic: Beyonce – Temptations Prestwich  (Read 1443 times)

Offline jaguar

External Link/Members Only

The Venue :
Temptations Massage, Prestwich. Well-known and well managed parlour, with plenty of street parking nearby. The rooms are all of good quality with excellent showers in each one. The website is comprehensive, with an up-to-date rota. The descriptions of the ladies are pretty accurate, and the ladies can be booked.

The Girl :
I was in the area, but there were only three ladies working and Beyonce was the only girl available. But I was aware she had had some mostly favourable reviews, so I thought I’d take a chance. Beyonce is an attractive Caribbean lady with a pretty face, and good body, although IMHO she has spoilt herself a bit with the enhanced boobs. She is advertised as 27, but I would guess she is in her thirties.

The Price and Services :
£65 for 30 minutes GFE including kissing, OWO, oral on her, 69 and sex in missionary.

The Meeting :
This happened in April 2026.
Went for the GFE option, and Beyonce told me that was fine, but she didn’t do CIM. She asked me to take a shower, which I usually do anyway. Despite this, when she returned, she still rolled back my foreskin and gave me a thorough wipe, which was somewhat annoying! Anyway, once we got going, I had a nice GFE with some light kissing and plenty of oral both ways. I was enjoying the 69 very much, but I wanted to finish with intercourse, so I asked her to cover me up, and I finished with sex in missionary. Beyonce seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did, and I got the full 30 minutes, including some nice chat.

Conclusion :
This was a nice session with a lovely and friendly lady. A positive from me. and I would be happy to see her again.


Offline jaguar

My apologies, this should have gone in the escort reviews section!
Please can a moderator move this over?

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198

Offline jaguar