Author Topic: Alison_xo_ - Manchester  (Read 1283 times)


3 review(s) for Lucy_xx_ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline raging_bull

External Link/Members Only

Location
Hotel in central Manchester

Price
£180 for 60 mins.

The Girl
Very attractive girl. Really nice slim body with long legs. Pretty face and piercing blue eyes

The Action
I had to knock several times on the door. I think someone else does her comms, hence the delay. After the usual behind the door trick, I was greeted by a very beautiful early 20s girl. To my delight, the pictures of her body are accurate. She was dressed in a nice lingerie set with a silk robe over it. After a quick chat, I got the impression that she's quite new to this, however she told me she'd been doing it for a few years. There was a kind of nervous energy about her, which kind of wore off as the meeting went on, but never fully went away.

We started off kissing, which was more of a series of pecks than dfk. Then onto OWO, which was underwhelming and very amateurish, just moving up and down without any suction or hand action. Must have been two minutes of OWO before she went to get the condom. I would have usually asked for a longer bj, but didn't bother as it was sub par.

She rubbered me up and jumped on top for CG. This was a bit better. She can ride and made some good movements. I grabbed and sucked on her tits, which are small, perky and natural. I started to think things were picking up now. She seemed to be into it. Not exactly vocal, but not quiet either.

We switched to missionary and now she was avoiding eye contact and dodging kisses. I got in my own head and this point and was struggling a bit tbh.

Switched again to doggy, so I could get a proper view of that arse and body. I started to get into it a bit more here, and she looked delightful bent over. I wish I would have shagged her in front of a mirror so I could get a full view of everything, but given the up and down vibe of the punt I just thought I'd keep things as they are. I gave her a good smashing and she took it well tbf. Filled the bag with about 30 mins left. Had a chat and she came across as a bit naive. I'm not sure if her hearts in it tbh. She's a nice enough girl, don't get me wrong.

Summary
Given her looks and body, and the current state of the punting market 180 for the hour is reasonable. I've seen people with the same service who are nowhere near as attractive as her charge more. However, this was still a plain old P&D punt. I should have just booked 30 mins as that was the duration of the action. To be fair, she asked if I wanted to go again but I turned it down.

I usually don't go for girls in their early 20s, as they are less likely to possess the raw sexual energy and desire of early 30s+ women, and this experience reminded me why. Alison doesn't possess the sexual assertiveness that comes with age, but at the same time didn't signal that she wanted me to take control that much either, so it was left in this sort of weird middle ground where it ended up like an awkward teenage fumble.

I've no doubt that she could probably garner a few positives from some punters. Not for me though.

Offline Tommygunn81

Excellent review and I came close to booking her a few weeks ago in Liverpool. I think I will give it a miss now as I’m one to be heavily affected by a woman’s personality and whether she is in to it or not. I would imagine some people here are unaffected and she sounds right up someone’s street if they can focus on the physical side of things only.

Online smit1234

That is disappointing as her PG looks good too