Author Topic: Daisy_dreams - Warrington  (Read 6051 times)


34 review(s) for Daisy_dreams (33 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Tommygunn81

External Link/Members Only

Location - The usual large hotel in Warrington Centre
Duration - 1hr
Fee - £200

I’ve seen daisy a few times previously in Lymm but the first time since leaving there and moving on to pastures new with this hotel being one of them. I know she has been reviewed many times here but nothing in the North West for a while that I can see so thought I’d add my 2 pence worth!

The meeting was pre arranged weeks in advance and the day came with the usual confirmation of attendance in the morning and comms were perfect right up to the point of being given the room number.

Once in the room, Daisy looked as stunning as ever. She clearly is looking after herself and I would say shes close if not at a size 6 with those lovely tits fitting her frame perfectly. Absolutely fit as fuck.

She was instantly all over me. Tongue straight down my throat with DFK on tap constantly! Clothes off and I stood next to the mirror with Daisy on her knees delivering the sloppiest deep blowjob I’ve ever had. There was saliva dripping everywhere and she commented that we should make a porn movie together! On to 69 on the bed and then more kissing and on with protection. We fucked in spoons. Missionary and doggy and by that point I was knackered so she finished me off with a blow job and took the lot in her mouth and then went off to discard in the bathroom. Outstanding service.

Afterwards we had a short time to talk as the hour was nearly up. But the energy with her was still there. I really don’t want to get too fluffy but she is a special one and provides a fun time throughout.

Not many out there like her in my opinion.

Rating 9/10

Offline smit1234

Never been able to tie her down but I'll give her another go based on this review

Online OakTree

I see her on a semi regular basis over the years and she is deffo up there as one of my best.


Online raging_bull

Fuck me, she looks fit as fuck. Bit out of the way for me, but I might just consider it. Good review, thanks

Offline Half Century

Never been able to tie her down but I'll give her another go based on this review

I don't think she offers BDSM  :P :D

Offline Oggy22

She is insane, seen her twice and both live long in the old wank bank 😝

Offline Tommygunn81

Fuck me, she looks fit as fuck. Bit out of the way for me, but I might just consider it. Good review, thanks

I know she moves between Warrington and Manchester often and has started to venture down south

Offline PhelTGrik

I see her on a semi regular basis over the years and she is deffo up there as one of my best.

Would you say she's dropped more than few lbs recently? Could have sworn her stats used to be 32E and size 10 bottom. Last I saw her she mentioned upgrading her implants which I what I'm guessing she is due to be away for over July.
If she comes back with Gs and a bit of post recuperation thickening I'm going to make so many financially irresponsible decisions. :lol:

Online OakTree

Would you say she's dropped more than few lbs recently? Could have sworn her stats used to be 32E and size 10 bottom. Last I saw her she mentioned upgrading her implants which I what I'm guessing she is due to be away for over July.
If she comes back with Gs and a bit of post recuperation thickening I'm going to make so many financially irresponsible decisions. :lol:

She has lost a bit but I'd say shes more toned. She's for sure hit the gym.

Size six to eight is my preference so she's bang on for me.



« Last Edit: May 15, 2026, 04:06:17 pm by OakTree »

Offline Tommygunn81

She has lost a bit but I'd say shes more toned. She's for sure hit the gym.

Size six to eight is my preference so she's bang on for me.

I’m right there with you on that!