Author Topic: Globe Zürich  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Bspokes

Found myself with an unexpected random night in Zürich recently and, knowing Globe was there - headed over in a taxi. The exterior looks like it was built as an office block but has been repurposed into what it is now. The photos on the website show a fairly extensive place with opulent decor and lovely facilities. The reality is not quite so luxurious - but absolutely fantastic nevertheless! You go in through the double doors and are met by the terrific sight of a queue of men (in towels and crocks) and naked women - all waiting their turn in pairs for the cashier! In short, it’s as much like a shabby leisure centre as bordello and I really liked it.
I waited my turn, clothed and alone and feasted my eyes on the spectacle. At a guess I would say there were between 20 and 30 men there, and very roughly two to three times the number of women, all of whom were naked - because on the schedule, Thursday is FKK naked day. Quality was good and variety pretty good. Not a huge number of non Caucasian women, but overall a fine selection. I was worried that they would all have implants but to my surprise and delight tits of all sorts were on display.
Receptionist was curt and rather Swiss about it all but the women working there were great. Vibe was really friendly and I just loved being in this place with fit naked women wandering around, greeting you and smiling at you and generally making you feel good. I was as you can tell - blown away.
Went to the swimming baths style changing area, stripped, showered and dumped everything but the towel in my locker, and put valuables in the mini locker as per the instructions. Throughout this time, good looking women wearing nothing but high heels wandered in and out, showered next to me, chatted and laughed and went about their evening like it was totally normal!
I had decided to explore the whole club, not get hooked too quickly and relax with a beer - which you can get but you have to show your locker number so they know how many you have.
I managed to do this without having to brush off too many women, but I did have to brush off a few! Sat at the bar, sipped beer and felt like I was in heaven.
The story played out much as you’d expect - I was tapped up by numerous women and one in particular must have felt she’d got my measure. She was not especially pretty if I’m honest but had a supreme figure and the most irresistible little tits. I came to the conclusion that the club was essentially full of Romanian women pretending to be from anywhere but their home country! Certainly the accents seemed to suggest that the majority came from that part of Europe. This particular woman claimed to be Moldovan, I’m not sure but I don’t suppose it mattered that much. I went off cheerfully to a little room with her, licked and rimmed and sucked every part of her which was all fantastically clean and smooth and when I moved on to fingering her - she let me know that anything going up her bum would be extra. I decided that I probably couldn’t afford extras but I was nevertheless very happy that it was available if you wanted it.
Little bit of OWO which I could have had for longer, but I feared that I’d not last, so I cut it short and she rubbered me up. Sex in various positions and no hint of her being in the slightest averse to doing it however I wanted. It didn’t go on as long as I wanted but that wasn’t her fault. I was very happy with my experience and we went out and joined the queue for me to pay.
The website rather suggested a two tier charging system but the cashier didn’t. One price per half hour (150CHF plus the 95CHF entry). I did get a bit of kissing, but it wasn’t proper DFK. I’m quite sure that if you pre discuss and agree this with your choice, she’ll deliver. Beer didn’t get added to the bill, and I waited in reception for my Uber with a big smile on my face, and an empty wallet. The two cab rides made this a pricey experience, but one I shan’t forget.

Offline Sb789

Really useful thanks. I’ve been debating a trip to Globe for a bit but was concerned it was all silicone and lip fillers. Work may present an opportunity soon so might give it a look.

Offline CallumTT

Sounds like you had a great time! thanks for sharing. 

Offline TheOracle

Really useful thanks. I’ve been debating a trip to Globe for a bit but was concerned it was all silicone and lip fillers. Work may present an opportunity soon so might give it a look.

When I went in late 2024 the level of women present was stellar. It felt like being in an upscale theme park for fucking. I'll need to organise another trip...

Offline Simon_9000

Thanks for sharing. I've been to Sharks and Artemis with Globe on my hitlist.

Interesting you talk about kissing, at Sharks it seemed normal and included but when I was at Artemis in October, it appeared a club call that it wasn't on offer. For example when I asked what was included before going to the room, the regular response was, 'we don't offer that here.'

Offline Bspokes

I had a nice chat with a guy in there - US accent but could have been Canadian. I confessed to being a newcomer to such clubs and he said he had visited many. He listed a few and said that FKK Sharks was very good but Artemis had become very much a place where everything is extra and lots of things aren't available. He went on to say that he had come to love Globe and rated it very highly against the other sauna clubs of his experience.