External Link/Members OnlyNewbie here, first time posting a review so go easy on me.
Seen her ads around for a bit under the name Kushi, but this is the first time I actually booked.
Comms was easy, friendly replies.
The place in W2 near Paddington – discreet flat, clean, quiet, smells nice, good vibe.
She opens the door in some lingerie, looks very like her pics. Hot Indian lady, in mid 20's, nice smile, great body. Felt at ease straight away, haha
The massage itself was actually really good. Slow, sensual, warm oil, lots of flowing B2B action. Not rushed at all. She knows what she's doing relaxing but still teasing. She allowed touching and kissing all over her body, but stayed in her panties. HR felt really good, a lot of edging

Now, about extras… I asked very politely, and she said she doesn't do them, at least for first time clients. But she said it with a little smile and added something like "maybe when I know you better". So take that as a hint that the menu opens up after a few visits.
So for now: just a very good sensual/b2b massage from a stunning Indian lady. No extra on the first go, but I'll probably repeat to see if that changes.
Value was fine for what I got (45 min for £120). Would recommend if you're into a slow, sensual build-up and don't expect fireworks immediately.
Hope this helps some other punters. Cheers.