Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: . AMANDA . (Edmonton)  (Read 4204 times)

1 review(s) for . AMANDA . (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen her profile some time ago https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39157.msg526524#msg526524

Services:
?

Price: £0 per hour (Would have been £70)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text, (her English is a little limited if it was her I was speaking to) She states she INDE??

Location: 1 st floor flat off main road, above shops lots of people walking a round shopping etc (not the best place to be held waiting outside the door)

Would I visit again: No (not for me)

Pictures: Unknown (never seen her)

The girl: ? (profile states 41 and milf)

Below is . AMANDA .  (picture from profile - P/G £2 wasted) :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Details:

Called 45 min before to set up punt, spoke a lady (could have been a pimp) Asked about and confirmed services. Told her I would be their in 45min. She stated that would be fine and she was waiting. I asked for post code to be text to my phone.

Drove to location and parked, then text to ask for door number. Reply was to call her, and was given (poor) directions to the door. Stated she was waiting by the door and would open as soon as I was their. Got to the door no one their, so text and called - phone directly to answer phone (waited for 3 mins).

Then called back Sandra+sugar opened the door and led me to the first floor, her feed back is poor (see below). I asked where AMANDA was, reply was with a customer that turned up 10mins ago and she would be free in 20mins.  Sandra+sugar stated she free ( and after seeing a post and her bad feed back  ). I Said no thanks and I called 45 mins ago to book AMANDA (was shown the front room to wait in) but I left for some food (chicken shop close by) and told her to call or text me when AMANDA was free (in 20min).

I had no intention of waiting but I did go and eat, made a few calls (to a friend) also my plans B  + C + D.  40 mins after  I spoke Sandra+sugar still no call or text (from them). So I text back stating; I'm not waiting any-more. She replied "sorry"

External Link/Members Only is below > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43740.msg578375;topicseen#msg578375

COMPLETE_PACKAGE (15)    02/10/2013 13:24    Seeking Services
     Amazing body and looks but avoid like the plague! Booked for 1 hour and only got 25 mins. Lied and pushed me out. Has a PIMP so beware!!

Feedback
Only    pianolegs (29)    22/04/2012 21:31    Seeking Services
     spent 70 pounds for an hour and got 20 minutes including shower wanted to charge extra for FK and no CIM selective understanding of thh english language AVOID

The only good feed back was from > External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 07:38:44 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

Seen her profile some time ago https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39157.msg526524#msg526524

Services:
?

Price: £0 per hour (Would have been £70)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text, (her English is a little limited if it was her I was speaking to) She states she INDE??

Location: 1 st floor flat off main road, above shops lots of people walking a round shopping etc (not the best place to be held waiting outside the door)

Would I visit again: No (not for me)

Pictures: Unknown (never seen her)

The girl: ? (profile states 41 and milf)

Below is . AMANDA .  (picture from profile - P/G £2 wasted) :

Details:

Called 45 min before to set up punt, spoke a lady (could have been a pimp) Asked about and confirmed services. Told her I would be their in 45min. She stated that would be fine and she was waiting. I asked for post code to be text to my phone.

Drove to location and parked, then text to ask for door number. Reply was to call her, and was given (poor) directions to the door. Stated she was waiting by the door and would open as soon as I was their. Got to the door no one their, so text and called - phone directly to answer phone (waited for 3 mins).

Then called back Sandra+sugar opened the door and led me to the first floor, her feed back is poor (see below). I asked where AMANDA was, reply was with a customer that turned up 10mins ago and she would be free in 20mins.  Sandra+sugar stated she free ( and after seeing a post and her bad feed back  ). I Said no thanks and I called 45 mins ago to book AMANDA (was shown the front room to wait in) but I left for some food (chicken shop close by) and told her to call or text me when AMANDA was free (in 20min).

I had no intention of waiting but I did go and eat, made a few calls (to a friend) also my plans B  + C + D.  40 mins after  I spoke Sandra+sugar still no call or text (from them). So I text back stating; I'm not waiting any-more. She replied "sorry"

External Link/Members Only is below > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sorry to hear about this Don but well done for not punting with the other WG which of course these low lifes rely on punters doing. :thumbsup:

Offline Zeusthedoc

good on you for walking.

so hard to have non-EE punt in enfield these days.
i've stopped trying altogether

Offline The_Don

good on you for walking.

so hard to have non-EE punt in enfield these days.
i've stopped trying altogether

Edmonton can be as bad mate!

Offline king tarzan

Sorry to hear about this Don but well done for not punting with the other WG which of course these low lifes rely on punters doing. :thumbsup:

Look like Martina Navratilova after drug use
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

she got greedy on that photoshopping.

Offline Ken Woodmixer

Thanks for posting this. I just saw her on AW, loved the boobs and arse,  was going to book but saw there was no fb and thought I'd just pop on here first. I really wanted to give fisting a good go as well. Nevermind.
Time to start searching again, the ideal fisting punt is out there somewhere.

Offline The_Don

Back again

+447467658208

CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Food Sex/Sploshing
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Rimming
Rimming (giving)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Offline ThighRider

Gone again. I'll keep an eye out for a mattress being carried down the A10

Offline The_Don

Gone again.

+447585514546

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Food Sex/Sploshing
French Kissing
Massage
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Prostate Massage
Rimming (giving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Tie & Tease
Toys
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Offline The_Don

I'm tempted now lol

:D

+447435843393

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Food Sex/Sploshing
French Kissing
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Massage
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Parties
Prostate Massage
Rimming
Rimming (giving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Tie & Tease
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Seems to be the same girl... I have had plans to see her , better not  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only and thanks for linking another new profile.

any opinion lads ..?

IMO, avoid.

She part a group and then often rotate around Luton and London. iirc most have poor feed back, negative reviews and often re-profile.

Offline 20jay

Thanks mate, since I was not sure, I've visited Raysa again. Now it looks like that was the right decision. :thumbsup:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258781.0