I made it to Arabella's. based on Wanking's trustworthy recommendations. Have to admit I was really only planning to pay my 20 Euro and have a look around as I'm recovering from illness and not exactly at the peak of performance.
Maybe my expectations were too high, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the whole setup. I've read a lot of reports about FKKS over the years and had somehow built up this image of a vibrant 'club' atmosphere with lighting and music, and a social atmosphere. What I got was a rather grim unit in an industrial area; at first, I wasn't even sure if I was in the right place, as it looked a bit abandoned. Anyway, I found the entrance, paid my 20 Euros, and I was inside. The place itself is very plain; just an array of dark sofas dotted around a bland beige interior with a dated-looking bar in one corner. Most of the sofas had an attractive naked female on them, which is always a bonus, but most of them looked very bored and uninterested. I grabbed a drink and sat around observing. One older guy engaged with one of the girls who gave him a BJ for a couple of minutes before they wandered off ot a room, but apart from that, there was nothing much happening. None of the girls tried to engage with me until a tall, skinny, bubbly Indian girl arrived. In contrast to the others, she was chatty and engaging. When she stopped by to gesture that she would give me a BJ, I gave her a smile and a nod, and we went off to a room. I tried to tell her that I might not be up to performing much, but she had little English, and I had no German, so that was a lost cause. Anyway, to her credit, with a lot of hand and mouth effort, she did get me to completion, and I also had a nice time giving her oral, so I was quite satisfied. She was fun to spend time with and definitely gave me a buzz.
Although I enjoyed myself, I doubt I'll return. I spent a couple of days at the Bochum Medi Spa just relaxing and, to be honest, that was more enjoyable. I also dropped into the El Brasi Film Club a couple of days before I came home, not because I felt up to any serious action, but just to be around some sexy people for a while, and that was very entertaining as always.
Thanks again to Wanking for his recommendations
