Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie availability on AdultWork  (Read 810 times)

Dodo

I asked this question on another thread but it, understandably got lost in the posted topic.

How reliable do you guys (and working girls) find the 'Available today' icon on AW. Maybe the more experienced punters amongst us have an idea as to whether or not it accurately reflects those prossies that are in fact available.
I ask the question as i am never sure whether to trawl through all girls in a particular area or just those that show availability.

Offline cueball

Never used it to be honest,I plans my punts further in advance, what I will say though is that some girls seem to be "available now" every time of day, whether it's day or night, so, I think some just leave computer running available now and come and go as suits

Offline berksboy

Well i think they pay for that to show and we know how tight they are with money !

Offline CBPaul

Seems to last for a day, at least I've watched them vanish from my hot listed prossies bang on midnight. So it only tells you that a prossie has been available at some point that day and has paid for it to be displayed. Not much use really, I don't put any great store by it when looking for a same day meet.

Steptoe

Costs £5 a day so understandably a lot of girls do not use the facility.

I think that there IS a case for paying up and using it eg over a holiday period like Christmas Eve/ Day/ Boxing day when some prospective clients do need to know who is available

Step

Offline Jimmyredcab

When I do a search I start off with girls that are Available Today otherwise I can end up with 2000+ profiles to look through.

There is no guarantee there are actually available, they could have taken all the bookings they require for that day or it could even be a private gallery scam --------------- they lose £5 but get £25-£30 in PG viewings.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Costs £5 a day so understandably a lot of girls do not use the facility.

False economy in my opinion, their reluctance to invest £5 could lose a £100 booking.     :thumbsdown:

a10

False economy in my opinion, their reluctance to invest £5 could lose a £100 booking.     :thumbsdown:

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy! "False economy" would indicate some amount of financial intelligence or just plain common sense. When most WGs lack the common to keep credit on their mobile phones, know their own postcode, directions to their own working premises can you think that they have any understanding of false economy?

a10

I usually use the "available today" when searching and pick from those. But then I'm more of a "spur of the moment" punter.

I generally find it reliable.

I only untick that option on a search when looking for something very specific and a time frame isn't an issue or when a normal search has returned sparse results.