Author Topic: HSG of Warren Street  (Read 3602 times)


169 review(s) for horny slutty girl (160 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Likesvariety

External Link/Members Only

Total cost £200 as advertised on AW.

Kasia has been well reported on, and has been on my HL for some time.

This was a morning meeting which took place late January this year. It was efficiently arranged a couple of days in advance by text.

On the day I arrived at the tube station, and a text exchange gave me the address. She is a few minutes from the tube, in a busy road where nobody takes any notice of anyone else. The outside door was opened quickly and I made my way up the stairs to her apartment. This is small, but clean and pleasant, and very suitable for the meeting. The bathroom is clean and functions well.

She is an attractive woman in her mid 30s, not gym fit but very sexy, with good sized natural boobs. She was wearing suitable sexy underwear, which came off fairly quickly. This was a gfe session which went very well, with an non-gfe bonus of some excellent rimming thrown in. After lots of mutual groping, she rubbered me up and rode me in cowgirl. After a while I asked to switch to doggy, which she readily agreed to, and which did the trick for me.

We had time for some pleasant conversation. She is a smart and interesting lady.

I had an enjoyable and interesting time with this friendly and enthusiastic lady, and she has a strong recommendation from me. I will return.

Offline zigzag

Always a good time with this girl, in all ways, sex is great and very interesting woman to talk with!

Offline PeterPanda01

She is nice woman. But her "Sexy talk" some time make me laugh. Especially word "Naughty"

Offline Likesvariety

Despite my name, I can see myself becoming a regular.

Offline Greyfox68

Always have a great time when i meet HSG.