Author Topic: Brothels - Malaga to Fuengirola  (Read 5356 times)

Offline JohnHerts

Hi. I am going to Benalmadena for a week next week and am wondering if there are any brothels I am not aware of between Fuengirola and Malaga. Below are the ones I know of. Also have any of the below closed?

Fuengirola
Estark 92

Benalmadena
Club Selecta

Torremolinos
Club Cherri

Malaga
New Scandalo
Velezquez 24

Thanks


Offline PMAC123

I'm there on April 30th so would love to hear your experiences.

I've been there 4 or 5 times in the past but not for a few years now so not sure how helpful I can be.

Estark should be open though, and definitely go there.

There are also a good range of independents in the area but sounds like that's not what you're looking for

Offline JohnHerts

I may try a few independents. There are also 3 lap dancing places (thinly disguised brothels) in Sol y Mar which I have been to before and in 2024 when I was there 2 similar places popped up in Funegirola centre  so may try them

Offline PMAC123

Sol y Mar is a town? When I google it it just comes up as a restaurant name in Estepona

Offline JohnHerts

Sorry should have said 24 hr square (real name plaza Solymar) in the middle of Benalmadena

Offline PMAC123

Sorry should have said 24 hr square (real name plaza Solymar) in the middle of Benalmadena

Great thanks

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
External Link/Members Only

Worth having a look. Mainly independents but several groups of girls in flats

Offline JohnHerts

Fuengirola
Estark 92

Benalmadena
Club Selecta

Torremolinos
Club Cherri

Malaga
New Scandalo
Velezquez 24

I can confirm the above are all still open with no new places to add though i only went to 3 of them.

Estark 92 - went a coupe, of times, still a good selection of women but didnt go with any as i didnt feel the vibe. not sure of the pricing but i think it was about 100/120 Euro. A coke was £10

Club Cherri - went once, mainly, romainian/hungarian types. Not my type so left, one gilr had quoted me 100 euro.

Velzquez 24 - went once, paid 70 euro for a busty Columbian, cant remember her name but service was a bit average, don't think i will return her as girls here a now a bit robotic.

I tried a couple of girls on Destacamos which is a good website for escorts in the area and Spain generally. No girls i would necessarily recommend but price for average Columbian/Spanish type was 50 or 60euro for half four so good value.

One place i would recommend is this place in Arroyo De La Miel in Benalmadena, right opposite the train station so easy to get to.

External Link/Members Only

when i went there was only one girl on, Mia, she said the 60euro service was no toucing with fully clothed so i went for 100 euro for her naked with body to body and touching. This does not include sex, which i dont think they do, so not a cheap service but a thoroughly enjoyable experiance. Good massage with lots of touching with a happy ending finish. Mia had lovely tits too.


Offline PMAC123

I went to Estark 92 but like you, didn't see anyone. Had a few beers with a friend and chatted to some women but didn't get a taste for any particular one. Sitting in the smoking area and chatting to whoever comes up to you is a decent way to spend an hour or two tbh lol.

Also went to villaplaygo in Riviera and did see a girl, she was a 10 and so were several others there but service was boring and bland
« Last Edit: May 11, 2026, 10:58:03 am by PMAC123 »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
I went to Estark 92 but like you, didn't see anyone. Had a few beers with a friend and chatted to some women but didn't get a taste for any particular one. Sitting in the smoking area and chatting to whoever comes up to you is a decent way to spend an hour or two tbh lol.

Also went to villaplaygo in Riviera and did see a girl, she was a 10 and so were several others there but service was boring and bland

Hi Mac .... sitting in the smoking room for 2 hours not only life shortening but my idea of hell and it always seems to attract the Roma/ Roma gypsy element of Puta . Sit adjacent to the exit to upstairs or with an unblocked view of it to see who is in the establishment and from 11.00pm onwards  :hi:
VillaPlayGo is that a new name for Butterflies Villa ?

Offline Rock123

Is that american showgirls in the marina in Benalmadena still going? It was a strip club but in reality a brothel!

Offline JohnHerts

American show closed a few years ago sadly. Just the places mentioned above now

Offline PMAC123

Hi Mac .... sitting in the smoking room for 2 hours not only life shortening but my idea of hell and it always seems to attract the Roma/ Roma gypsy element of Puta . Sit adjacent to the exit to upstairs or with an unblocked view of it to see who is in the establishment and from 11.00pm onwards  :hi:
VillaPlayGo is that a new name for Butterflies Villa ?

I never went to Butterflies so not 100% sure but I know it's in the same area so 90% yes

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,149
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
I never went to Butterflies so not 100% sure but I know it's in the same area so 90% yes

Spoke with an amigo in Fuengi and googled mapped the location . No it's a seperate brothel and Butterflies was still trading despite the horrific gun incident outside 6 months ago  :scare:. Was also a very good one in Cerros del Águila just past the defunct Hippodromo race track .