Author Topic: Geneva  (Read 912 times)

Offline Skeleton

After an early transfer from a ski resort, a late flight and everyone else gone home, I had a few hours to spare so had a look online and headed to Felina External Link/Members Only

First up, Geneva is pricey in every way, so I had already decided I was blowing the last of the holiday cash!

Invited into a room and the girls come in one by one to introduce themselves, about 18 in total so its hard to remember each one but I'd already scouted online and liked the look of Isabella. Wasn't disappointed when she came in so stuck to my guns and went with her. Wish UK places worked in the same way, its great seeing them all in their underwear  :yahoo: Isabella was early 20's, Spanish, great natural rack and body, pretty stunning to be honest, but there wasn't a bad one there, I could have happily gone with any of them!
Paid 160 Swiss francs for 30 mins and headed up to a room. Now, that covers a basic service, any extras are 50 francs so I added DFK.
Service was great, she was great fun, shared a shower exploring her body the  onto the bed for OW and I went down on her for a good munch which was well received before she demanded I fuck her. Started in miss the reverse cowgirl and I shot pretty quickly as she bounced away with her fantastic tits jiggling  :D 30 min alarm went off on her phone as we were getting dressed but no rushing.
Overall a great experience and reminded why this can be such a great hobby. Yes it's a lot of money for 30 mins, but to be honest I'd rather spend that and get this level of girl and service than a couple of £100 punts in the UK.
Think the girls come and go as isabella is no longer listed (about a month since I was there), but I would definitely visit again and go with any of the others. May book another ski trip  :cool:

Offline Punting2022

wish you posted in march lol. I was able to get a flight to geneva for 60 quid. Didnt go as no options to be found

Offline Skeleton

Sorry, been sat on the review for a while  :crazy:

Wasn’t the easiest website to find tbh, despite being legal there, even via google it doesn’t always come up high in the results.