Author Topic: Aurora - South Kensington  (Read 3131 times)

Offline tomtom2000

Aurora - South Kensington

Having recently completed my Diva Ladies fantasy football team, I thought I should venture into other areas of the transfer market… only to re-sign this now independent Italian number 10. All roads lead to Rome I guess, even those of South Kensington.

External Link/Members Only

Cost
£250 for one hour incall. No extras taken.

Services
GFE, FK, OWO, DT, RO, CIM/CIF, rimming her, protected sex

Comms
Aurora handles her own comms via Telegram. When I contact her she gets back to me immediately and within a couple of minutes we’ve fixed a date and details amongst a shower of smiley and heart emojis. Efficient yet flirtatious - what’s not to love?

Location
Very nice studio in one of those ubiquitous porch fronted terraces on a quiet residential street not far from Gloucester Road station. The place has recently been refurbished, with a mezzanine sleeping platform-cum-sex arena from where you have a glimpse back onto the street, if not otherwise distracted. Compact but stylish bathroom, fresh towels, nice toiletries. Perfect for a single match or longer tournament.

Lady
Several tattoos and a septum piercing may give a hard edged indie lass impression, but these shouldn’t distract from Aurora’s 5’4” gym-fit but all natural physique, featuring silky skin, long brown hair, bright green eyes and soft lips to offer a big smile or more raucous forms of pleasure. Cute A to B cup breasts correspond with the perfect curvature of what must be the hottest ass of the Emilia Romagna. I like the transgressive, sex-oozing, youthful Harmony Korine style DIY photography on her profile, but it perhaps belies the sensual, emphatic and generous nature of this mid-twenties ragazza. There’s a literal scent of vanilla around her. Very hygienic. Excellent English, with a disarming accent.

Meeting
Aurora - or Dizora as she was known as previously - was my first ever escort, towards the end of last year, so please forgive any nostalgic undertones. Actually, our first encounter was a bit amateurish on my part; I was nervous as hell, rushing it and trying to pull off too many tricks, playing clumsy passes... Still, there were some great moments in open play and a set piece finish in extra time, and I saw her again shortly afterwards. Nothing to brag about, but I clearly caught the bug. Anyway, onto this week‘s match of the day…

As agreed, she texts me the flat number on arrival and buzzes me in straightaway. I’m greeted with a beaming smile and a hug. “Nice to see agaiiin!” It feels like a genuine expression, I’m certainly sharing reciprocal feelings. A couple of kisses follow as I kick off my shoes in the hallway and hand her the gift in exchange for a towel. She only just returned from travels a couple of hours earlier, but here she is looking so sexy and ready for fun, barefoot in black lingerie. I can’t resist a quick grope of her hips and bum before excusing myself for a shower. Upon my return she is waiting by the French Doors which are slightly ajar to let some air through the silk curtains. “I’ll leave them open, it will get hot.” I can live with that prediction. She tugs my towel to lead me towards the steel stairs. The sight of her cheeks and thighs dancing up the steps… mamma mia! A nice firm bed awaits at the top, and she is quick to hop on all fours, back arching and looking back at me with a naughty look on her face. “Whaaat…?” she purrs seductively, raising her eyebrows as if surprised by my presence. The pale peach of a bum beams at me, just held in place by the thin string of the thong. Nice teasing! I throw the towel on the balustrade, it’s time for kick-off.

My game plan was to play slow and it seems to work out. I descend on the bed for some gentle kissing and caressing, letting my tongue wander all over her neck, shoulders, and armpits on the approach her tits. She undoes her bra to reveal the pair in their full glory. I remember her small brown nipples being quite sensitive so I warm them up by gently circling my thumbs on her areolas, before going on to kiss them in repeated turns. “Si…oh fuck…” Bellissima, it seems to work. As I wander between left and right I make an occasional detour via the belly button without straying too far down yet. She slowly opens her legs more widely as an invitation to take play into a different direction, and soon the panties are off too. Time to reacquaint myself with her silky pink pussy. “Did you miss her?” A rhetorical question which I answer by licking her out like a cup of gelato. I enjoy the fresh taste and her kitten-like whimpers, her head arched back. “Do you want more of this?” I enquire. “If it’s ok for youuu…”, she smiles brightly, pulling back her legs further to extend reach to her anus. Good girl, if I really must, so I dive down to rim her with gusto. I wet my index finger on her pussy and let it slide down to test that cute bum hole, which she lets me enter gently. I return to kiss her gleaming lips and pearl while getting terribly excited as her sphincter contracts in little spasms of joy around the top of my finger. In the end don’t quite manage to get her over the edge but we’re in good flow. My cock is given due attention as Aurora lies in front of me. Gentle sucking of the tip soon turns into a majestic deep throat, while her fingers tease my balls. Her guttural exclamations encourage a rocking facefuck, while I hold on to her shoulders, ass and the ceiling in turn.

It’s time to fuck and latex and lube are applied quickly to move us into cowgirl. I vividly remember her riding in reverse on my first visit, and this time I have the pleasure of her full frontal views as she is sanding my loins, panting and fondling her tits with closed eyes. I throw in some thrusts from below in keeping with her relentless pace as she bites her lower lip - what a blessed sight to burn into my retina. We’re nearing halftime in full sweat and she suggests a sip of water and dry down with the towel before we return to play in missionary, her cute feet dangling around my ears inviting a quick fondle while she holds on to the sides of the bed. The sound of voices on the pavement doesn’t distract us - I have to think of the scene in that James Salter novel where the protagonists blissfully copulate while a family dines underneath their hotel window. I’m approaching climax and turn on my back once more. Aurora ties up her hair to kneel between my legs for a finale of virtuous sucking and handiwork. “Just tell me when…” A hot white mess erupts into her face, mouth and onto my belly. She’s quick to catch the second and third wave and we come to a quiet standstill. I stroke her arm. She looks up to me, my dick still in her mouth, and shrugs. My legs tremble.

We take turns to clean ourselves up a bit and reconvene on the bed for post-coital recovery. She shares a few things about her escort life, and asks me if I had seen any other girls in the meantime. “Um, well, so, yes, but only a couple, and only because…”, I stutter. She laughs. “Did you see my friend Gardenia? Blond. Sarcastic. You would like her.” I think she knows everything already! The alarm goes but she waves off, she’s in no rush to end the conversation. “Do you want dinner?”… I momentarily get excited by the thought of her rustling up a bowl of tagliatelle … “I mean a shower!”, she corrects the Freudian slip of the tongue immediately. I politely decline, it well past the hour so I collect myself, socks and the rest of it. We depart with a kiss by the door, her poised in the nude, adorable like a renaissance painting. Ciao bella!

Summary
Positive: A responsive and focussed playmaker, creating scoring opportunities via delicate, deep oral artistry and other moves on and off the balls. She’s incredible on top. Lots of stamina. Lovely and interesting post-match chat rounding off a wholesome and generous GFE date.

Neutral: Kissing was French, but not deep. It’s not listed as a service and am not an ardent kisser myself but could be important to others I’m sure.

Negative: -

Recommend
Not sure if I even have to, my sense is she already has many season ticket holders out there.

Return
I regret not managing to make her come - which would have been extra gratifying - but then that’s never a given. This game certainly built momentum for a rematch.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2026, 03:41:03 pm by Head1 »

Offline APXcl

Great review mate, glad you had a good time. More than I'd like to spend for an hour but she looks and sounds lovely  :drinks:


She slowly opens her legs more widely as an invitation to... her silky pink pussy. “Did you miss her?” ...
Love it when ladies who have good sexual chemistry flirt like this  :wacko:

Offline koshkaj

Her guttural exclamations encourage a rocking facefuck, while I hold on to her shoulders, ass and the ceiling in turn.

Spiderman likes the Italian ladies it would seem :D

Offline tomtom2000

Cheers! If I remember correctly she was £300ph plus £60 for CIM back in her Dizora days at Diva, so it’s nice to see a fee go down for once.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2026, 09:24:42 pm by tomtom2000 »

Offline amateurbcn

Cheers! If I remember correctly she was £300ph plus £60 for CIM back in her Dizora days at Diva, so it’s nice to see a fee go down for once.
She told she was unhappy with Divas fees hence her current fees now
« Last Edit: April 19, 2026, 11:45:26 pm by amateurbcn »

Offline rebelscum

She told she was unhappy with Divas fees hence her current fees now

Edit-apologies, she seems to be touring now in Ireland, and I see the currency is now in Euros, so whenever I saw her profile before, she must have been in the process of changing her rates, to account for the difference.  She has changed them once already in London since tomtom's review, be interesting to see if they stay at £300. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2026, 08:46:02 pm by rebelscum »