Author Topic: Brazilian - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1510 times)

Offline two pumps and squirt

External Link/Members Only

Cost £60 30 mins

Location -on the Manchester inner ring road

Girl - I think it is the girl in the photos, but pictures are heavily airbrushed and from a few years ago. Wasn't toned her tits was droopy. I've pulled better in a nightclub. She is definitely not 19 more like late 20s.

Comms -  wouldn't answer phone call so all done by text but was quick. Didn't get what was agreed so I think it was someone else doing her comms.

Action = Girl opened hiding behind as usual. Gestures me to the room. It was dark so hard to get a good look. Once in the room I was having a little thing in my head telling me to go and run. I think I should have trusted my instincts. But this was my plan D/E I can't remember. I just wanted to empty the tank so went with it. She wasn't repulsive, but I was expecting a lot better though I'm used to being underwhelmed from seeing the photos. I paid her fee which she went into the next room to stash whilst I undressed, during comms it was agreed dfk and owo was included. So was pissed when she asked me do I want owo i said yes, and she said its extra £30 I said no. she did lower to 20, but I said we agreed in text that it was included. She then tried to lower to a 10 at this point and I thought okay why not. owo was too hard. Too fast. Toothy. She did it side on so restricting access to her pussy and boobs. I explain I won't get hard if you do it like that. I said slow down be gentle which she did and bang I was hard, and she's putting on a condom. She tried to sell me dfk for extra 30 which i declined this was again something agreed in comms. The girl instantly going in to doggy without offering any other position. I thought fukc it lets get it over and done with. I emptied my weeks worth into her and was gone. I was literally in there 15 mins from me asking her the room number to getting back into my car.   

Overall - one of my worst punts, not got what was agreed, not attractive, service was rushed, and poor. I would have been better having a wank. i would not recommend nor would i return.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211

Offline Topj88

Hey Two Pumps. I noticed a lot of your reviews on the vivastreet girls are negative/neutral. And these Brazilians are so beautiful and just my type on the pics, but I dunno if I can bring myself to go through with a punt with one of them, to many red flags. Any advice or just don't bother and stick to AW?

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,759
  • Likes: 383
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
but I dunno if I can bring myself to go through with a punt with one of them, to many red flags.


What are the red flags?

Offline Topj88

The incredibly stunning pictures. That looks to good to be true. That multiple profiles have the same or similar number. That every time I've tried to phone them they text back with text only. And last but not least the huge influx of Brazilians.

Offline two pumps and squirt

Hey Two Pumps. I noticed a lot of your reviews on the vivastreet girls are negative/neutral. And these Brazilians are so beautiful and just my type on the pics, but I dunno if I can bring myself to go through with a punt with one of them, to many red flags. Any advice or just don't bother and stick to AW?

I like to take a chance I know a lot of the adverts you will not get the girl in the picture. I've had a mixed bag from vivastreet you do get some stunners. I've had a lot of bait and switches and walked away from a lot of mingers.
You just need to remember you are in charge. If the girl isn't as advertised, or you don't like the look of the girl, just walk. Always have a plan b,c,d.
There loads of punts I've had that have been positive that I haven't reviewed either I forgot to or if there are well reviewed already.
my advice is to find a well reviewed girl if you're not wanting to take the risk but I can assure you there are some real stunners you could only dream of.