Author Topic: Basel  (Read 1480 times)

Offline pegman8

I shall be in Basel for 3 days in June.
Any ideas on escorts, brothels, or massage parlours would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Offline Cambridgy

I think External Link/Members Only is about the best FKK style.
50 CHF entry - then 120 CHF for 30min / 200 CHF for 60min.

Amazing city this time of year - enjoy it - bit early for swimming…
Kunstmuseum Is full of artwork - no cunts at all!!!!

Offline trickyd2

You could also try External Link/Members Only which is a sister club to Globe in Zurich. Apparently they sometimes send Globe candidates there to try our before letting them loose in Zurich. Normally a dozen or so girls present.

Offline Cambridgy

If you have a bit of time to explore Colmar is about a 35min train ride from Basel SBB - amazing place.

Offline magpie252

I always used this site when I was out there:
External Link/Members Only

Remember that Zurich is less than an hour away,  much better options if you're looking for the club scene

Offline pegman8

Thanks to you all for your input.