Author Topic: Cologne Trip Report  (Read 3623 times)

Offline DebauchedDuke

Found myself in the beautiful city of Cologne for work and decided to indulge in a few extra delights whilst I was there.

Night 1 - Pascha External Link/Members Only

Had to make a trip to the infamous Pascha, the multi storey brothel in Cologne. Fairly easy to get to from the city centre, I walked but could easily get a cheap Taxi. Opted to start my night by going into the night club/strip club attached to the brothel. No entry charge and headed to the bar to get a drink. Quickly realised the place was empty just me and one other bloke, probably to be expected given it was a Wednesday. As I was ordering my drink a curvy attractive German girl approached me and asked if I'd by her one. €25 for a lady's drink, I accepted and we walked over together into the VIP section, she said normally this is closed off but because its so quiet we could sit in there. We ended up chatting for a good 30-40 min, all the while she pulling herself closer to me and stroking me. She offers me a lapdance for €40 which I accepted, no touching allowed but she got fully naked and put on a good show. She asked if I wanted another and I refused saying I would wait. I stayed for a little longer, there was a short half arsed stage show from two girls with some feathers but it was still dead so I opted to leave and head into the brothel portion of Pascha. €5 entry to the brothel, which allows you to explore the multiple floors, each floor has probably around 16 rooms, if the girl is available she is sitting outside, some other girls are just free roaming or sitting in the bar. On the night I was there, there were about 5 girls per floor and all pretty fit. I also poked my head into the top floor which is for trans women (about 3 of those available). There were a couple of other punters about but it was all fairly quiet. I ended up going to each floor to take a look, found it hard to choose most girls were all eastern European and fairly attractive I ended up chatting to a girl from Moldova called Alexandria and decided to spend some time with her. €50 for full sex and OW, great price! and actually really good service, she deep throated my big cock and then I got her to ride me, she said one position only but after a while she asked for doggy. Came in the bag during doggy and then we chatted as we both cleaned up. One thing to note is that girls do no shower between punts here so on busy nights I can imagine hygiene takes a nose dive. All in all a good experience at Pascha and good value for money.

Night 2 - Samya Highclass FKK External Link/Members Only

Second night I opted to go to Samya Highclass FKK, having been to Artemis FKK in Berlin and having a great time, I was really looking forward to getting a similar experience here. Travelled a fair way out the city via train and then a 10 min walk to arrive at Samya which is on an industrial estate. Nice entrance and the lady on the desk was very welcoming and explained how it all worked. Paid my €60 entrance fee which gets me food, free drinks, towel, robe and slippers. Headed downstairs to change and opted to head into the Sauna, showered post Sauna and headed back upstairs to the bar area where the girls hang out (dont think they are allowed in the Sauna area). Entered the bar can got myself a drink, upon which I was et upon by two girls (it was very quiet I was probably one 6 men in there), they were friendly enough but then were pushing me to have 3-some with them, which I refused however one of them was a very attractive blonde with nice fake tits so agreed to a 30 min fuck with her. She lead me upstairs to the rooms with me struggling to hide my raging erection under my towel, in the room she started OW which didnt last long, she rode me and then was asking why I hadnt cum yet, I replied saying weve only been here for 5min, she huffed at this and then the punt took a turn for the worse she stopped riding me then complained in doggy and mish. She ended by giving me a really aggressive HJ to make me cum after which she told me to clean up and leave. Headed downstairs and paid her by the lockers €100, was meant to be 30 min but barely got 20. Showered downstairs and headed to relaxation room to read my book, this was really nice but at this point I was a bit pissed off with myself for choosing the first girl I saw and for the shit service. Decided to call it a day and headed home. In hindsight I should have stayed longer and tried out another girl, Samya isnt the best club its small and has no pool which I liked at Artemis and gives you more to do in the down time. In brief felt more like a brothel than a FKK. I wont be back in the future.

Morning 1 - Lena Pearl M2F post-op trans Outcall External Link/Members Only

Now for something completely new. I was looking on Tryst whilst I was in Cologne and saw Lena's profile, on it she looks amazing and is very clear in stating she's a post-op trans women. I haven't ever been with a post-op trans before so thought Id give it a try. All comms done over WhatsApp, which were amazing and super professional. She arrived at my hotel room door at the exact time specified and I opened it to find a beautiful 6ft plus blonde woman who took my breath away. She is super slim and got a great pair of fake boobs and has had work done to her face and jaw, plus some very plump filled lips, which I began kissing almost immediately. Handed over the sheets €250 and we both undressed, she got a great body and we quickly moved to the bed to begin some excellent OWO followed by RO on her pussy after. After which I said I had to fuck that pussy and she started in CG, before mish, doggy, RCG and fucking on a chair. Took a while to get deep in her pussy but once I did she felt amazing and she screamed the building down with her orgasms. She asked me to cum in her mouth with I obliged her with and she continued to suck long after I had emptied my load. She cleaned herself up and then we cuddled on the bed chatting about travelling, food and life. After the hour was up she asked to shower and then left, with me a very happy man.


All together a good trip with some new experiences and under budget! Will go to an FKK again but probably a bigger on and probably on a weekend where its more of a party atmosphere, Pascha was great and worth a visit if you are in Cologne. Lena I think does sometimes tour and has been in London for modelling shoots and porn before so worth keeping and eye on her profile if she floats your boat!

 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2026, 05:07:12 pm by DebauchedDuke »

Offline pegman8

Thanks for your review.
I shall be in Koln in June for a couple of days on my way back from Basel and am asking if you can advise me on any escorts you may have come across.
I would prefer city centre.
Thanks

Offline DebauchedDuke

Thanks for your review.
I shall be in Koln in June for a couple of days on my way back from Basel and am asking if you can advise me on any escorts you may have come across.
I would prefer city centre.
Thanks

I had a look a various sites for escorts in the city centre and thy were pretty pricey. Think most cheaper girls end up working the many brothels. I'd recommend just heading to pascha if you want somewhere close to city centre.

Offline pegman8

Thanks for your advice.
I have been to Pascha before and it's not bad.
Might give the free to enter one across the road a try.

Offline TomTank

is Pascha one of those Eros Center type laufhaus where you walk around various floors with girls in rooms with the door open?

I read that Pascha went bust a few years ago, but looks like it is open again?
What are the other ones in Cologne and other German cities?
I'm pretty familiar with Frankfurt which I really like, and I've started another thread on Berlin, but wondering if Laufhaus type places in all German cities deserves its own thread?

Offline pegman8

If you google Pascha in Koln you can get more info.

Offline TomTank

If you google Pascha in Koln you can get more info.

I had already done that but it said it was closed, hence my question here ... anyway I've done more digging and think the answer to my question is a simple yes .... I was hoping for some context from someone who has visited, but no worries

Offline pegman8

I hope to be visiting in June.
Will report on here if I do.

Offline TomTank


Offline Jerboa

is Pascha one of those Eros Center type laufhaus where you walk around various floors with girls in rooms with the door open?

I read that Pascha went bust a few years ago, but looks like it is open again?
What are the other ones in Cologne and other German cities?
I'm pretty familiar with Frankfurt which I really like, and I've started another thread on Berlin, but wondering if Laufhaus type places in all German cities deserves its own thread?

Debauched gave a report on Pasha, yes it is a laufhaus, there is another one across the road from it. It is a similar scenario to a soho walk up but a whole building of whoores. Yes there are laufhaus's all over Germany, mostly close to the main train stations.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline TomTank

Debauched gave a report on Pasha, yes it is a laufhaus, there is another one across the road from it. It is a similar scenario to a soho walk up but a whole building of whoores. Yes there are laufhaus's all over Germany, mostly close to the main train stations.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I'm familiar with Laufhaus's, particularly Frankfurt, Hannover, and a couple of other places I forget .... I'd say they are more like RLD's in a building than soho walkups because all the doors are always open, whereas you have to knock on a soho walk up to see who is there.
Also, Soho walkups tend to be between 1 and 4 doors in a small building whreas a laufhaus can have 20 to more than 100.

My question was would it be useful to have a thread dedicated to laufhaus's around Germany?
I'm particularly interested in Berlin, but it doesn't sound like there is much of that ilk there.

Offline Spike1

Which also brings on the discussion FKK or Lauhaus....

Offline TomTank

Which also brings on the discussion FKK or Lauhaus....

I've never tried FKK type places, always assumed they were a bit brothely, with pushy girls pressuring you to buying drinks, and any service being a bit vanilla.

I love to walk around a RLD or Laufhaus, and see the girls in the room they work in, and I tend to home in on the ones with lots of red and black leather / PVC, whips and chains.

Offline Jerboa

Which also brings on the discussion FKK or Lauhaus....

It's a bit like comparing apples with oranges, two different experiences, sure you can get hustled in either place, the point of a FKK club is to spend a few hours there, relax and chill, take your time to pick a girl, no rush to punt straight away, some German blokes go to them for a social with their buddies, and will punt while there.

Here is a guide I wrote a few years ago that might be useful External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2026, 02:12:29 pm by Jerboa »

Offline Spike1

It's a bit like comparing apples with oranges, two different experiences, sure you can get hustled in either place, the point of a FKK club is to spend a few hours there, relax and chill, take your time to pick a girl, no rush to punt straight away, some German blokes go to them for a social with their buddies, and will punt while there.

Here is a guide I wrote a few years ago that might be useful External Link/Members Only

Thanks, thats a great read!