Author Topic: Poland - Which city?  (Read 4619 times)

Offline Justinbond007

I havent been on a punt in some time, but thinking of heading to Poland for a weekend next month. Which city is best to head to - Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw? See lots of reports on all 3, but would be interested to hear what people think is best? Thanks boys!

Offline vindici

I havent been on a punt in some time, but thinking of heading to Poland for a weekend next month. Which city is best to head to - Warsaw, Cracow, Wroclaw? See lots of reports on all 3, but would be interested to hear what people think is best? Thanks boys!

Warsaw has the widest variety for punting

Offline Justinbond007

Thanks mate.

Seeing lots of good reviews on Touch Magic and Sky Massage as well.....will psned a bit of time trying to pull infor together and then will report back after my trip.

Any suggestions welcome - Warsaw it is!!

Offline vindici

Any suggestions welcome - Warsaw it is!!

External Link/Members Only

You can use this link to search for someone you like, my tastes are not the same as most people on the forum, so I'll refrain from recs 😅

If you search and filter using Escort Club, you'll be able to arrange something I'm sure.

One tip is to keep the site Polish and translate it, since more girls have descriptions in than English.

Offline Tinytim

Morning-
I am in Oznan at the moment- seems a bit thin on the ground. Everyone on the website you mention are great to reply- very detailed on likes etc- send a map of the hotel. Then 15mins before arrival time they ask for a steam card/ payment upfront before they tell you how to enter etc. I suspect all scams as I've just blocked them at this point.
One place that seems ok is External Link/Members Only although I guess just a massage and happy ending?.
Comms are good- and turns out it is at the top of the street where I am staying. (Map on website is out of date).

I will do a review once I've been.
Keep up the great work

Offline Tinytim


Offline vindici

Then 15mins before arrival time they ask for a steam card/ payment upfront before they tell you how to enter etc. I suspect all scams as I've just blocked them at this point.

JFC! We all know that escorts are big Steam users 🤦

Thank god you're a seasoned pro and blocked these idiots.

That scam has not been my experience with the site, but on the other hand I mainly punt, BBWs and MILFs which isn't the most popular type of escort on this site.

Offline Tinytim

Not sure if this is an insult? Or a dig at my comment? Either way- not keen on paying upfront.  (My choice) .
Don't feel I'm missing out on a punt?!

Offline Tinytim

JFC! We all know that escorts are big Steam users 🤦


DO WE?  Obviously not party to that information.  I'm not paying g for something I might not receive

Offline vindici

Not sure if this is an insult? Or a dig at my comment? Either way- not keen on paying upfront.  (My choice) .
Don't feel I'm missing out on a punt?!

Neither a dig nor insult. I was just being sarcastic since it seemed pretty dumb on the part of the scammers.

Then I was giving you cred for having some nouse and recognising the scam for what it was.

Sorry for the misunderstanding mate 😅

Offline Tinytim

My apologies also-
I re read it and realised it was probably meant that way- - been a long week- and a few nice massages to review- but no escort I'm afraid...

Thanks TT