Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Sanders - Stoke on Trent  (Read 3523 times)

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen or heard about Chloe? Tempted myself so might TOFTT.

jjpsweet

Offline sanjman

Indeed. Called her and got thru. Seems genuine but forgot to confirm services.  Unfortunately not working today but gave me her postcode.  She's a bit far for me, so not sure if I'll get round to seeing her.

Offline smokey

Nice girl, good body & pretty face just my type really! but cant help to think that if she put a bit more into it she would be amazing! dont get me wrong she is worth seeing, ;) when I saw her her profile listed a lot of services that she did not provide (cim for example) but it looks like she has amended this, but if you have something particular in mind its worth asking before you make a trip!

Offline benwh

Shes on my list to see this year. Have you seen her then smokey?

Offline smokey

sorry for the late reply, yes I have seen her, will more than likely see her again, location wise she is close to Stoke Station but as mentioned before check services before if you have something in mind

CarbonCopy

Called her for a last minute booking and visited her for 1 hours, location  close to Stoke station as mentioned earlier. She does in calls from her home which is both safe and comfortable with plenty of residential parking.  Was a little startled at how good looking she was when she answered door and then again when she dropped her dressing gown, stunningly fit with an all round tan. She does all as advertised and is prepared to take the lead, would highly recommend if in the area. She made my day!

Offline smokey

Not seen her for a while as she became unreliable, so went elsewhere, found External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only gave a better service, also with regards to services she still has a few listed that she did not provide - OWO/CIM/A levels for example, is she providing any of these now ?

Offline benwh

How many times have you seen her smokey? I've seen Louise, she is very attractive but I've not got around to seeing Chloe yet.

CarbonCopy

Sorry, yes she did OWO and Anal not sure about CIM. Would certainly like to see louise2604  at some point as she's  very much like the model Kate Anne.

Offline phantomstoke84

hi,

id like to ask people who seen her if she provided anal owo and other specialities for extra charge or not, because i have contacted her and asked about that and was told £30 for anal, £10 for owo,cim,facial.

btw, i have already seen her couple of weeks ago and when asked about owo she said no, she did not even mention extra charge. After my session with her i read some of her feedback and people thank her for owo and cim. So now i want to know if she says those things are extra only because we have already been together and she needs an excuse or those extras have always been the case.

cheers