Author Topic: Fifey Dana - near Dunfermline  (Read 4455 times)


30 review(s) for Fifey Dana (20 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline centscot40s


External Link/Members Only

£70 cash for 30 minutes

Meet took place earlier this year.

Comms: Arranged short notice by WhatsApp.

Location: really exposed (at least for me). Dana stays in a small fairly rural village a few miles outside Dunfermline. The doorway to her flat faces onto the main street and right opposite a bus stop, where at my time of visiting there were quite a few people waiting. I parked in the co-op car park opposite which was fine.

The flat: Dana says that she smokes "socially" on her profile, but (again IMO) the flat smelled really strongly of cigarette smoke and my clothes were reeking when I left which is problematic for me - probably my fault - should avoid any SPs who say they smoke at all. Otherwise the flat was clean and tidy.

Dana: Photos on AW are accurate but show Dana at her absolute best, which she wasn't at when I visited. Much less glamorous looking in person. Dana hasn't been well which she shared a lot of details about that with me which felt uncomfortable.

Services: OWO to completion CIM. Performed perfunctorily. No sense of intimacy at all.

Verdict: Location and the experience meant I wouldn't consider returning here and left feeling somewhat disgusted with myself, but I've made it a Neutral as I can't really say Dana did anything wrong and she was perfectly pleasant and willing.


Offline FBman78

I think she used to be in Glasgow years ago, she was all right and vfm back then but even then nothing to rave about.

Offline hairdownthere

I think she used to be in Glasgow years ago, she was all right and vfm back then but even then nothing to rave about.

I met her years back in Glasgow, rode the utter life out of me!

Offline Topgear88

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 82
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Busty DanaLee in her Glasgow days.
She was good when I paid a visit, possibly
on the slide now.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Busty DanaLee in her Glasgow days.
She was good when I paid a visit, possibly
on the slide now.

Sounds sad.... I visited her as busty dana lee and she was good fun. 2 years ago

WBW

Offline soigneur

I had her years ago, Busty_Dana_Lee by name, great boob job by nature.
She had a pint of water at had, so she'd suck you dry, swallow and then wash it down with the water.

Another time she brought in an old pal for a 3-sum, ended up jizzing her ass cleavage while her pal massaged my prostrate.
Was good VFM in those days.

Offline TheGoalie1

I’m another who seen her a few times in the Glasgow days. 1 on, 1 I really enjoyed it the times I met her and have been tempted to arrange something recently when I’ve seen her green light on. Also saw her when she was offering the threesomes, she was definitely the one putting the effort in while her pal just didn’t want to be there. Never nice to hear when someone has been ill but if she’s healthy and gonna be working regularly then I’ll hopefully make the trip over to Fife for old time’s sake.