Author Topic: akos - Edgware  (Read 2300 times)

Offline puntingking

April 2026

I walked in on the day I wanted a massage. They didn't seem busy.

The lady I saw was in her early 30s, That I could tell.

She is either Chinese or Japanese. She looks to be somewhat in the middle of them two nationalities so I can't tell which one she was.


The lady is somewhat attractive, she is young enough for me to find her appealing. But If I saw her on a beach somewhere on a hot summers day I doubt I would give her a double take. I say she is more of an average type look wise.

Her naked body was slim but not super skinny which worked in her favour.

Her skin was nice and soft.

Black hair

She is pleasing to make small talk at the start of the massage if that is your thing but in my view I am the quiet type when I go for a massage.
When I go for a massage I like to just experience the sensations of what is going on, the music helps me to relax into the experience but I am not a fan of a light conversation.

She can read the room well so that is great.


She is around 5 ft 4 or 5 ft 5.

Clean shaven. No hair below whatsoever.

Her breasts are average and her bum is possibly her best feature. Her bum was perfectly rounded and soft.

Average facial appearance.

Sadly I didn't catch her name. She did mention it but it skipped my mind, I was meant to ask her at the end of the service of her name but I forget about doing so.

The location was in Edgware. The nearest tube station is Edgware station. Funnily enough it is opposite another massage parlour which one day I will attend that place too. I believe that place is called "natural tree therapy". The tube station which is situated on the Northern Line is about a 6-8 minute walk.

Full address of the shop - 2, Boot Parade, Edgware HA8 7HE

The price for one hour which I paid before entering the room (at the front desk situated on the right side of the shop) was £55. Extras was £60 on top of the price. The extras were hand job naked but she did also perform light kissing on me and owo.

I paid for the extras before the massage had started.


The room had a shower and a place to put your clothes on. There was relaxing music playing softly in the background.
The massage started with her sensually (almost straight away) massaging my lower back and bum area. There were no getting knotts out with this massage. This massage's main focus was to seduce me I feel. My penis started to raise which I had to position myself a bit to the side for a moment to allow me to move my penis with ease.

This went on for about 20 or so minutes, then she asked me to turn over. More of the same.


Every now and then she would scrap my penis. She climbed on top of me, there was no body to body attempt here. She looked into my eyes briefly and kissed me lightly. I tried to go deeper but she then moved away so I think that maybe deep french kissing is not for her, which is a shame.
She licked my penis both sides before taking it into her mouth, it was not deep at all. In fact it was quite a bad technique here.
So the owo was passable (not that good) and the kissing was not deep at all, barely any tongue at all here.

After a while, I asked if we could swap. She laid down while I was now on top of her. I spent some time playing with her bum. She didn't want me to put my finger in her ass as she could see I wanted to.
She didn't want me to finger her pussy either.
So i spent a little while kissing and fondling her petite bum.

She initiated me to get back on the bed so she could finish me off as time was almost up.
She finished me off with a rather quick hand job. I did have a good healthy volume of sperm being released.

So kissing is a  :thumbsdown:

owo is a  :thumbsdown:

massage is a  ;)

lady is a  :)


I don't mean to sound harsh to the service provider but I feel this is still a neutral review.
Some punters are quick to post a positive review because they are happy that they had a sexual released. I am more critical at sps service and the level of service they give to me.
Yes, I left happy. But I also left feeling like It was too quick and wanted a more prolonged release.

Also, the kissing was not great and the owo was not great either. In fact the owo was pretty poor. I was not asking for a deep throat but she stayed very close to the tip of the penis. Also, there was a very minimal amount of sexual energy I was feeling while she was doing the oral.
She is a average looking lady as well.

Everything points to a neutral. The massage being as it was sensual from the start started things off quite well. But that is about it.





service provider score - 5.5/10
« Last Edit: April 09, 2026, 05:15:06 pm by puntingking »

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
The only one I recall them trying to pass off as Japanese is Yuyi who is Chinese.  In dim light she tries to pass for 20s in proper lighting she's mid 30s+.  Long black hair, petite features, slim, pale, soft skin under 5'5.

Offline Massage Bloke

Thanks for that review.  :hi:   

If there are two shops to choose from, I think it would be worth the journey for me, when I'm next in London.

When you say you paid for extras before the massage, was that paid at reception with the main fee, or did you pay the girl in the room, as is usual with massage shops?


Offline puntingking


The only one I recall them trying to pass off as Japanese is Yuyi who is Chinese.  In dim light she tries to pass for 20s in proper lighting she's mid 30s+.  Long black hair, petite features, slim, pale, soft skin under 5'5.

It wasn't "Yuyi" or "Yuki" I don't think. I am pretty sure it wasn't.


As mentioned in my review, she did tell me her name but I had forgotten it.
I also mentioned in my review that this sp was in her early 30s I would say.
Although there may be similarities between the lady I saw and the sp you are referring to, I don't think she was the same person as you mentioned.

 :hi:







Offline puntingking


Thanks for that review.  :hi:   

If there are two shops to choose from, I think it would be worth the journey for me, when I'm next in London.

When you say you paid for extras before the massage, was that paid at reception with the main fee, or did you pay the girl in the room, as is usual with massage shops?

The "extras" was paid to the sp who I saw once I was in the room with her and before I was completely undressed.  :hi:

Offline Massage Bloke

The "extras" was paid to the sp who I saw once I was in the room with her and before I was completely undressed.  :hi:


Cheers, PK  :drinks:

I thought that would be the case.  It's just that I don't get up to London often, and if going to venture beyond the west-end, I wouldn't have time for a plan "b" if things went wrong, so I'd like to be forearmed with as much intel as possible...

Offline puntingking


I am preferring massage parlours than full service/independent sps as of late. There is less hassle with massage parlours, you can just walk in and they tend to see you straight away. Whereas with independents or escort agency sps you tend to have to do abit of  search online (which takes time) and then get booked in.

There is way less no hassle when walking into a massage parlour.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2026, 12:43:52 pm by puntingking »

Offline puntingking


Cheers, PK  :drinks:

I thought that would be the case.  It's just that I don't get up to London often, and if going to venture beyond the west-end, I wouldn't have time for a plan "b" if things went wrong, so I'd like to be forearmed with as much intel as possible...

 :thumbsup: