Author Topic: Tanya/Saima Herbal Clinic - Cricklewood  (Read 5078 times)

Offline user1011x1

First review first time visiting I’m currently commuting so I’ll cover as much as I can.

Summary:
£38 + £55 Extras (Card accepted but additional fees)
£1/min for shower
SP clean and delightful experience
Need to pay before you’re able to see who’s available.

Visited recently and strong positive experience from Tanya but red flags from the shop and highly unlikely that i’ll be revisiting despite a wonderful experience with SP which I’ll get onto later.

I’ll do the red flags first so you know what you’re getting yourself into.

Lady at the front has incredibly rude attitude.

Before paying I wanted to see the girls (I already called for Tanya in advance but wanted to see the other options too)

Big red flag I was told I had to pay first in order to see the other girls. WARNING To anyone new this has to be a big red flag because you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into… in other places i’ve been allowed to see faces of girls before paying, so very annoying this rule is implemented here but I know what I’m after so I move onto payment.

Paid by card since I didn’t even initially plan on coming here so no cash on hand - Booked 30mins paid £38 due to card payment but you can transfer to their revolut bank for £35. Didn’t want to transfer as it felt risky? Anywho.

I will use this moment to mention that you have to PAY to use the showers…. which is RIDICULOUS in my opinion I’ve been to a few places and never had this. In total I spent 43 mins I saw my phone beginning and end. There was no mention of this from Tanya or the receptionist prior to the whole massage or payment or even during the massage which I think is incredibly sly from them. Fortunately as I walked out the receptionist told me this and let me off since it’s my first time there but this point alone is why I will not be returning as showering the oil off is a priority for me. The receptionist said for every minute that passes your original booking you would have to pay £1 which is absurd!!! So definitely keep watch of the time if anyone is willing to look past this fact because the receptionist definitely overestimated the time I actually took and when the massage began.

Next one is seeing the girls. After paying you go to a room which is quite small not very spacious and little room for you to stash your belongings. The bed is also tiny even Tanya expressed her frustration later on in the massage. When seeing who’s available it is a nightmare. You see 8 different girls back to back one after another. I asked their names but forgot instantly when the next one knocked to introduce themselves. This was kind of pointless because at the end of it I could not recall any of the 8 names and if I did I could not stick it to a face but I knew who I wanted originally anyways.

In comes Tanya petite nice tight body. We click and get along pretty well small giggles here and there and a good chat. Massage was decent nothing special very nice soft hands she is definitely mid or late 20’s. I probably should have been more specific with my massage preferences but I was more interested in pt 2.  I did try be cheeky with touching her but she gently nudged my hand away which worried me a bit as I wanted to build up the tension and get my moneys worth but I thought from her reaction that she might not be fully committed to it but I remained focused on the mission.

Onto extras.
She offers HR or HR + B2B
I opt for the latter which she starts at £60 which I felt was not a decent starting offer considering other places I’ve paid £40-£50. I try price negotiate down but we settle at £55 which I’m fine with as I don’t want to ruin the mood and I felt was acceptable for my budget.

She wanted payment out of the way before so we deal with it and strips down.

She has an amazing body tattoo on her chest and side. I note others had issue with her cleanliness and smell and I was very scared as hygiene is very important to me as is to all of us (counterintuitive for me to take this risk?) but my gamble paid off and throughout my session I had zero issues or concerns with her hygiene.

FDM is nice with under reaches nothing to special. Face up she dowses me with oil everywhere maybe even too much but she rubs my Johnny well. During this I could almost feel her focus shift to it as if she is analysing it. I asked to put her titty in my mouth and she does so willingly while keeping hold of John maintaining her tempo. I play with her and she is wet like a river!! No stubble which is always nice. She comes close to me and kisses my neck in between and I do the same back. She then gets on top of me mounting me like a cowgirl while I fondle her and she pleasures her self using me sliding her lips on my tool. We experiment between different positions on one instance she lies flat ontop of me and repositions my dick between her thighs and I thrust!! We change positions here and there and one point I was sat up rubbing her from behind another moment I was ontop of her between her thighs from behind and thrusting. There were times when I needed to take a breather and Tanya let me do so to keep the play going. In moments she oils her chest and rubs my tool using her boobs. Highlight was probably near towards the end where I’m laying down again and she’s sliding her pussy on my dick with her doing the hip work whilst I see the sight before me.

In short this session was amazing and matched what I was hoping to get out, and my SP seemed to genuinely enjoyed it too. I like to finish my SP before they do the same to me but Tanya mentions she’s hard to finish without deep penetration so I concede and let her finish her job. She had set a timer too which she probably set at the start our session which goes off in perfect timing and I dip into the shower following completion. The shower is tiny the usual box with an electric shower which took 5mins alone trying to get the temperature right so I don’t steam cook myself!
She doesn’t have a fix schedule it seems.

Overall amazing session I get the feeling you need to have some chemistry to unlock the level of service I got? Overall I’d love to visit again my only regret was not grabbing her number but due to the shop and their policy especially around showering I think I’ll avoid for now.
I am definitely keen however to try at secure her number so who knows I might end up revisiting.

Offline Duron

Nice. Body size, shape, boob size, natural? (Russian Daria in this place pre-pandemic was great in boobs dept and slim)

Offline user1011x1

Nice. Body size, shape, boob size, natural? (Russian Daria in this place pre-pandemic was great in boobs dept and slim)

I’d estimate

Height 4′6″ to 5′0″
Petite slim well proportioned in the rear and thighs very natural.
Boobs can’t comment as i’m not well versed on this matter not huge but you can cup your hands comfortably and get a nice stress ball. All natural.  :)


Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,420
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for your first review mate  :drinks:

Glad you had a good time, though the attitude of the management would deter me from using the place.

Don't forget the links
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Online rebelscum

Thanks for your first review mate  :drinks:

Glad you had a good time, though the attitude of the management would deter me from using the place.

Don't forget the links
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Yeah, same scouting-I was thinking of visiting Herbal Clinic for my next massage experience, but this review has put me right off.  As well as charging to use the shower, wtf?  Cheers to the OP for the info, and congrats on his first, very thorough, review! 

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,366
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Nice. Body size, shape, boob size, natural? (Russian Daria in this place pre-pandemic was great in boobs dept and slim)

I thought Daria was OK but not worth the hype.