Author Topic: Healthcare (Emma) - Aldgate east  (Read 2115 times)

Offline puntingking



March 2026

Key facts:
10 minute walk from Liverpool Street station.
The shop's name is called - Healthcare.
Romanian lady
Big breasts, but she stayed fully clothed.
The hand job was too quick, I finished too quickly.
She was pleasant and can strike up a conversation, Which is not really my thing.



Wentworth Street, East London

I walked from Liverpool Street station which took me about (approx) 10 minute at a relatively normal speed.


The shop's name is called "Healthcare". Despite its name suggests, it does not sell health supplements or other health products neither does the place do anything other than just massages.

There were quite a few people walking past but no one seems to care if you walked in there.


I walked in, there was a Chinese (fairly attractive) lady at the front desk. I paid £55 for a one hour massage. She told me to go to room 2 which I walked past to go to the front desk.
I was told to get undressed and that the lady will be coming soon.

In the room, there is a shower which I didn't use as I didn't need one. There is also a small sink and a stall to put your clothes on, well that is where i left my clothes anyway.
There was some faint relaxing music playing in the background which I could barely hear.


The lady who I saw was called "Emma" so she said. She is in her late 20s/early 30s.
She stayed fully clothed throughout but she does look like she had big breasts, what I could tell anyway from her being fully clothed. She has fairly soft skin, strong arms and tanned skin. I should say "strong looking arms". She says she is from Romania and says she has been working at this place for the last 2 to 3 months. 
She is of average height and mentioned to me that ladies here are a (tend to be) mixture of either Eastern Europeans or Chinese.

She had a nice tone to her voice and is pleasing on the eye but I would not give her a second look if I saw her on the street.


The massage started with some small talk. I preferred to just unwind and to not talk so I was hoping she would stop and she did after a while. The massage was neither sensual, professional massage or Medical massage like an ordinary massage shop. It was somewhere in between at this point. She was softly trying to untie my knotts on my back at moments but was briefly.
It got more sensual towards the 20 minute mark. Some cc swipes followed.
When she massaged my back and while I was laying on my front she would touch my head with her breasts. I am not sure if this was intentional but it did stand out in my memory looking back.

She massaged my legs and then "accidentally" brushed my bum crack area a few times.


She asked me to turn over around the half an hour mark. 
She then asked me about the potential for "extras" that I will like. I had a big erection by this point and I was really horny. I declined the b2b as she wanted £150 for that. She wanted £100 for naked hand job which is a ridiculous price.


We then agreed for her to give me a hand job for £50 extra.

She started slow and built up to it then suddenly I ejaculated. I would have liked the hand job to last longer as it was just around 5-8 minutes of hand job and then I ejaculated.

[/b]

She massage my legs breifly afterwards, after wiping me down. Then she cleaned the oil off with a towel as I declined the shower.
This massage session may have been a positive if she took her time with the hand job. She did at the start of the hand job but she was rushing abit at time aswell which took me over to ejaculation mode pretty quick and too quick then I would have liked. I left feeling like I needed more sexual release which doesn't normally happen for me.

I paid the £50 for the hand job at the end of the massage.
I was in and out at 55 minutes. It is worth mentioning that I was waiting in the massage room for 5 minutes before she came in so I reckon I was about 10 minute short changed on time.


I think this visit is a neutral for me.

I don't think I would return to this place anytime soon as the extras on top of the ordinary massage fee is a bit pricey for what you will get.


That said, I am glad I went to this place to see "emma".  :hi:






SCORECARD

see my last review to see what the scorecard rating is all about. :hi:
(my method of ranking the service provider)

Note - 1 would mean the worst, while 10 would mean the best (such as to an elite level).
 It would be extremely rare for me to give a score of 1 or a score of 10 as I want them to be seen (by you) as the extreme levels on the spectrum.


Attractiveness - 6/10
service - 7.5/10
location - 7/10
sp overall score - 5/10


« Last Edit: April 08, 2026, 07:01:55 pm by puntingking »

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
The coloured text makes this a real hard read. What does it add to the Review?

Offline puntingking

The coloured text makes this a real hard read. What does it add to the Review?

noted  :hi:

I thought it would make it easier to read and not harder to read  :unknown:

Next time, it would not be coloured text then but I would go back and make key bits in bold text instead  :hi:


Offline puntingking

The coloured text makes this a real hard read. What does it add to the Review?

as you are part of the mod team, please do go back and remove the coloured text  :hi:
But please don't remove any text but only remove the coloured text.
Thanks  :drinks:

please keep the paragraphs as it may help others to read it though  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2026, 07:24:43 pm by puntingking »

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,080
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
as you are part of the mod team, please do go back and remove the coloured text  :hi:
But please don't remove any text but only remove the coloured text.
Thanks  :drinks:

please keep the paragraphs as it may help others to read it though  :hi:

Hmmm If I had a spare 30 mins of my life to delete all the formatting tags then I would. If you want to repost here an ammended Review I can cut and paste it into your rainbow review.

Offline puntingking

Hmmm If I had a spare 30 mins of my life to delete all the formatting tags then I would. If you want to repost here an ammended Review I can cut and paste it into your rainbow review.

Next time I will just leave out the coloured text  :hi: