Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock-loving Cerys  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Isaac

Anyone come across C-L C who seems to have removed her profile and is now working as Girlxyz. I think in Nelson area north of Cardiff

SirFukedDaLot

She came and went.. does not look like she is active at the moment. . Maybe just Christmas or wanted to make some quick money.. missed out on her as she did seem genuine.. she might be back when she's skint hopefully. :rolleyes:

Offline Isaac

You could be right. I might be seeing her tomorrow, got a booking with Girlxyz. Think this might be her new Monika.

I'll let you know if it is and how it goes, C-C L certainly seemed a possibility !

SirFukedDaLot

Look forward to an update if she is one in the same and still a cock enthusiast.  :)

Offline Isaac

Nott good. Agresive and bad attitude so did the difficult thing and left.

What about Welsh_Barbie, she looks pretty awesome ?

SirFrank

Offline Mil 34

That looks like Roxy.
I have tried to meet her a few times, never answers her phone then out of the blue will text you in the evening. A bit embarrassing and unprofessional if you ask me.
Looks to me she's creating a different profile as people are avoiding her.

longballs

That looks like Roxy.
I have tried to meet her a few times, never answers her phone then out of the blue will text you in the evening. A bit embarrassing and unprofessional if you ask me.
Looks to me she's creating a different profile as people are avoiding her.

Yes, that is Roxy External Link/Members Only
Also has yet another profile where the name keeps changing, currently "Hot-Arse Hannah" External Link/Members Only

I have seen her twice.  Nice fit girl but the multiple profiles, unsolicited texts and being a bit of a clock watcher on the 2nd visit means I'll not visit again.  Oh, and I never managed A-levels with her, I'm not convinced she offers it despite having it on/off her various profiles at times.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 02:48:11 pm by longballs »