Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the Low Down on Jordain/Jordan Blair St & Jordan New Town  (Read 7229 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So Edinburgh lads what's the score with Jordan, she is in Glasgow and look ps ok in her pics.

Very varied feedback .....good, bad and ugly  :lol: ...... Her AW profile urges people to check out her UKP feedback  :dash: .....like my review of her feedback suggests not the best of adverts for her.

I see the general theme about her seems to be she talks a lot but has a great body?

So come on let's hear the truth?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

carlisle78

Not come across her Taz. I've never been in a Sauna and that seems to be where she works mainly.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Tazman, I haven't had the pleasure of being in her company.
I have seen her at Newtown sauna just the once.I went with another girl while my pal went with her. He said she was a really nice , pleasant girl and that he enjoyed his time.

Tjkooker

Here's something I posted before she changed her name taz.

Hi the only one from your list I have tried is Miss Lotus.
Strange meet at her sisters friends working flat in the Saltmarket area.  I think she is VERY inexperienced sexually. Think she is the type of girl that learnt all she knows in 2 minute fumbles round the back of the shops.  I had hoped to get a kinky session, ws on her, deep throat etc. she had said this was fine but didn't actually have a clue what ws was. She lay on bed and said right we gona try ws now. I politely declined and didn't bother explaining what was involved.   the rest of session she was very quiet.  She would probably have just done whatever I wanted. She got really into trying fisting actually squirting lube everywhere but alas was too tight.
I might have considered seeing her again if she had been a bit less shy.  Not bad looking, young, auburn hair and about a size 10-12.
Totally bizarre on leaving though. She wouldn't go near the door as "the police had a warrant for her over a driving offence". Said she was away to London for a while to lie low.

Offline tazman1002001

Tempted to try her but nothing too encouraging from the feedback (that is appreciated) ......I like a nice GFE ...but the girl has to be up for it.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Well was at a loose end so took the plunge with Jordain last night ...

I hadn't read any bad reviews so was looking forwarding to the visit, great comms and agreed what she was to wear etc.

POSITIVE - meet with this scottish hottie, great tease and play and then onto great OWO and GFE experience ....overall a great punt I promise to get this and another review up ASAP...but def recommended.
Banned by:

Hibernian0762

Please do or I'll be struggling to get to sleep tonight

Offline muffherwell91

Her profile on AW has the dreaded... “Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.” Since Taz has had a positive experience with Jordain, hopefully his + feedback will go someway to seeing that statement removed from her profile.

jordain

Well just thought id have a snoop  :lol: tjkooker tho ur some buzz salt market place is scotsgirls base actually!! No idea wot ur rant is about but im sure u paid at least 150 for ur strange encounter.. quiet and scared to open door.. I musta had bipolar that day  :wacko:

JazzMan

Well just thought id have a snoop  :lol: tjkooker tho ur some buzz salt market place is scotsgirls base actually!! No idea wot ur rant is about but im sure u paid at least 150 for ur strange encounter.. quiet and scared to open door.. I musta had bipolar that day  :wacko:

What's the story about the "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution"

Tjkooker

Can only go by what you told me on the night. Certainly wasn't a rant. Honest appraisal of my experience. Only reason you would say different is if you tell that many lies to punters you forget which lies you've told.

Offline tazman1002001

What's the story about the "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution"

Not sure what that's all about ......but I can confirm she is 100% the hot girl in the pics....... :yahoo:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Can only go by what you told me on the night. Certainly wasn't a rant. Honest appraisal of my experience. Only reason you would say different is if you tell that many lies to punters you forget which lies you've told.

TJ well she is def more experienced now .....great OWO ......amazing grinding :wacko: and I mean really amazing ......great no holds barred kisser........and she even had fluffy towels in the bathroom lol....

I think she said she is in Glasgow for another couple of months and is def one to see...I might even go back and see her for a second visit soon  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

TJ well she is def more experienced now .....great OWO ......amazing grinding :wacko: and I mean really amazing ......great no holds barred kisser........and she even had fluffy towels in the bathroom lol....

I think she said she is in Glasgow for another couple of months and is def one to see...I might even go back and see her for a second visit soon  :thumbsup:

Well I couldn't really expect anything else from your review Taz. 

Offline hungguy1982

Slightly strange occurrence, I got a message from Jordain on AW last night touting for business. She said she had been through her old email, and had changed her name (any ideas what it used to be??) I may very well have messaged her looking for an outcall, usually keep my emails but a couple of times I deleted a bunch of sent messages when I got no reply to any of them... Not very impressed by this tbh, no chance of me booking her now!

Offline tazman1002001

Use it to your advantage and go in with a low blow price and see if she goes with it ...

She is def hot and offers a great service.......
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

She's charging more for Edinburgh (rented flat? bus fare?) It's just that 80 for a half hour is a bit much I feel for a sauna girl. Maybe she is awesome but as TJ points out with his usual subtlety and aplomb, she'd have to be a skank and a half to get a thumbs down from dear Taz

Offline tazman1002001

Marm why don't you try her out that's my challenge ......I'm sure 100% you will love her.... All of my positive reviews are because I had a positive experience ....and I base it on what I think others like ..... Go put your cock where your mouth is ,,...
Banned by:

Offline willie loman

She's charging more for Edinburgh (rented flat? bus fare?) It's just that 80 for a half hour is a bit much I feel for a sauna girl. Maybe she is awesome but as TJ points out with his usual subtlety and aplomb, she'd have to be a skank and a half to get a thumbs down from dear Taz
Always irritating when sauna girls put their prices up when they leave the sauna, megan is another who has put her prices up. If they were sensible they would reduce them, then their old customers might come and see them.

Offline Marmalade

Yeah Willie I agree. It's not just they are trying to cash in; the thing I object to is that many of them - and I don't know the lady in question - still give a standard 'sauna girl' experience.

Taz - I don't punt for challenges mate, not at British prices. And i feel you give a thumbs up to many that wouldn't get a second look from me so it's not a challenge, just being discriminating. I put my money where my mouth is of course, as per my reviews.

jordain

My prices r sauna prices tho including the gate fee.. and I pay 300pw for a working apartment not sure how anyone can work for any less I don't have a free council house unfortunately but would happily see sauna customers at sauna rate with sauna extra pricing

Offline Marmalade

Nice of you to post and reply Jordain. I am not saying your prices are unfair. To clarify, I mean "probably a bit much for me" rather than "a bit much" if that helps. 80 is close to, or slightly more than, a sauna fee but without the convenience. Additionally, most girls who go independent after working in a sauna tend to provide a standard sauna routine which tends to be less personal compared to the best indies, who are charging the same. Hence my logic. But what you charge is up to you: you don't have to justify it. You've had good reviews apparently so far so might as well enjoy it.

Offline Marmalade

Ok good reviews apart from tj, but he wasn't exactly scathing. The AW warning is fairly standard it seems if you're new or you or your agency has done something wobbly. Filling in the profile to have Edinburgh as the city but Glasgow as the area sounds a bit 'bipolar' to a computer no doubt. Try doing "on tour Sundays" if it doesn't fix itself.

Good luck with the ws.  :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: jordain
salt market place is scotsgirls base actually!! No idea wot ur rant is about but im sure u paid at least 150 for ur strange encounter.. quiet and scared to open door.. I musta had bipolar that day

So is scotsgirls the same as "hart st honeys"? When I see an agency tag I always assume someone else is getting a cut...

Offline Marmalade

Check out her "field report"

No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy.No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy.No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality. And sexy. No rush service, arrived on time, thoroughly enjoyed myself. And would book again. Well presented and a lovely personality.

Sounds whacked.  :rolleyes: why bother doing a field report if he couldn't be bothered...

jordain

Hart st honeys is 4 friends from Newtown sauna (hart st) now gone independent dylan is with scotsgirls plus works in sauna and achieves her asked prices which r extremely higher but she is a peados dream  :lol: I will b looking at changing my prices after jan it is a difficult month for even us girls x

Offline tazman1002001

Jordain I had a great time with you....hopefully the nearly 2000 views my post has had turned into some customers for you .... :thumbsup: ........
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

it is a difficult month for even us girls x
You're brave coming on here.

But still. It's nice to hear what a hard life it is for people earning £80 for half an hour's work. You can always come and chat to the lads when your phone gets dusty. How long were you sauna-ing before going 'independent?

Jordain I had a great time with you....hopefully the nearly 2000 views my post has had turned into some customers for you .... :thumbsup: ........

Now if only Adam would give you a "clickthrough" Taz, and Jordain gives you 4p for every hit, you would earn £80 as well, and in less time too. Unfortunately for your generous self this is an independent (ie independent of prossiedom) site so it won't happen. You probably won't even get a free snog – even if you did publicly rate her as "a great kisser."

As you can see Jordain, Taz is a lovely guy: but as he rates practically every prossie as "amazing" his recommendations don't always go very far so I wouldn't count on 2000 new customers.

Offline tazman1002001

2000 new customers and I would be looking for a cut..... :thumbsup: ...

Oh and Marmalade she is a great kisser  :kissgirl:...... But you ain't ever going to find out  :yahoo:
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

2000 new customers and I would be looking for a cut..... :thumbsup: ...

Oh and Marmalade she is a great kisser  :kissgirl:...... But you ain't ever going to find out

Unlike some people I don't parade my ukp name on adultwork. So actually I'm free to 'find out' any time I choose and also free to say what I think without it affecting my punt

xxstuj

Hi. New to ukp,but enjoyed the odd punt over the years. Talking of bss, has anyone seen daisy there the last while?

Offline willie loman

Hart st honeys is 4 friends from Newtown sauna (hart st) now gone independent dylan is with scotsgirls plus works in sauna and achieves her asked prices which r extremely higher but she is a peados dream  :lol: I will b looking at changing my prices after jan it is a difficult month for even us girls x
I am intrigued at your description of Dylan as a peados dream. She looked attractive in a banal way, like an office worker in a supermarket.

Offline tazman1002001

Unlike some people I don't parade my ukp name on adultwork. So actually I'm free to 'find out' any time I choose and also free to say what I think without it affecting my punt

I don't have anything to hide so I use the same name.....and if that means I get a better punt.....then more fool you lol :dash:
Banned by:

Offline Jake1980

I am intrigued at your description of Dylan as a peados dream. She looked attractive in a banal way, like an office worker in a supermarket.

Small with no tits I'd wager

jordain

@marmalade thanks for ur advice I have taken the edi prices down. I appreciate the feedback and my regulars are loving this  :thumbsup:
@taz we will discuss ur fee next time I see u hehe hopefully soon x

jordain

Hi. New to ukp,but enjoyed the odd punt over the years. Talking of bss, has anyone seen daisy there the last while?

Daisy does one day on one off and loves her holidays so ud b better calling ahead to make sure shes on.. amazing girl have had the joy of being compared to her  :coolgirl:

RandyF

Ahhhh ScotsGirls, we all remember them!
External Link/Members Only

The pimp "full blown" yet, by any chance?  Think I'll pass on this friendly little collective  :vomit:

jordain

You're brave coming on here.

But still. It's nice to hear what a hard life it is for people earning £80 for half an hour's work. You can always come and chat to the lads when your phone gets dusty. How long were you sauna-ing before going 'independent?

im from Glasgow lol having the balls to even get into this business after a decent career and no drug habbit is pretty brave I use my personality to succeed and I am flattered by the comments on my body and looks.. I was in the saunas 6 months 12hr shifts a lot of them spent doing nothing or handing the little made over to someone else.. but  :hi: to the girls who sit there every day im enjoying my own space and the new faces/cocks  :angelgirl:

Offline auldie63

Are you angling for some freebies you big fluffy you?

Offline tazman1002001

Are you angling for some freebies you big fluffy you?

Just being factual as always sir....... And if it means some extra sensual extras on my next meet with Jordain then why not lol......  They don't call me the golden tounge devil for nothing lol...
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

@taz we will discuss ur fee next time I see u hehe hopefully soon x

Looking forward to it already Jordain..... :kissgirl: :lol: :dance: :yahoo:
Banned by:

RandyF

I only hope you get another chance to see Taz, Jordain - I fear you'll be beating them away from the the brothel's front door, with a shitey stick.

Tazmans 10/10 reviews are like the Michelin Star of whoring. If I was a savvy prossie, I'd pay him to fuck me, like only a real respectful, loving boyfriend could.

Offline tazman1002001

I only hope you get another chance to see Taz, Jordain - I fear you'll be beating them away from the the brothel's front door, with a shitey stick.

Tazmans 10/10 reviews are like the Michelin Star of whoring. If I was a savvy prossie, I'd pay him to fuck me, like only a real respectful, loving boyfriend could.

:thumbsup: I will pay you that tenner soon  :dance: :dance: :yahoo:
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Fucks sake. I feel sick reading this pish. Remember Taz..... I've done her ages ago and I really can't see what the fuss is about. Very much in the nothing special category. Especially with the scotsgirls and sauna connections I wouldn't go near again.

Offline tazman1002001

TJ i read your details but I honestly believe she must have improved over time ......your report talked about someone who was inexperienced and didn't  know what they were doing .......the Jordain I saw offered a great owo and GFE service, dressed as I requested, done an amazing and I'm mean amazing grinding session and was all packaged in a cute busty scottish girl ...... To me that's a positive all day long......  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

Fucks sake. I feel sick reading this pish. Remember Taz..... I've done her ages ago and I really can't see what the fuss is about. Very much in the nothing special category. Especially with the scotsgirls and sauna connections I wouldn't go near again.
couldn't have said it better... words were failing me  :vomit:

I remember being a bit pissed of at scotsgirls: they snagged some of the best student-style prossie talent for a while -- and promptly hiked their prices.

Offline Marmalade

Tazmans 10/10 reviews are like the Michelin Star of whoring.

No they're not. Sadly they are degenerating into fanboy mail and whore-adoring. Someone who uses UKP to curry favour with prostitutes is sinking to the level of prossie-paid 'punting' sites.

Offline Marmalade

I've nothing against taz personally and indeed find his posts fun to read; but to my mind someone who points out his reviews to prossies, mostly gives 10/10s, encourages feedback to get to them, is playing his own supposed benefits with prossies (or theirs) against other punters. You might say he has a "conflict of interest"; or some would say he's merely a traitor to punters.

Use AW to get your tongue up prossies' arses if you must. The whole reason for UKP is to put punters first. Kindly gracing punters with the bullshit you use to "woo" your bits of loose fanny is pointless IMO. We could just read the slavering shite people post as 'field reports' on Adultwork.

RandyF

No they're not. Sadly they are degenerating into fanboy mail and whore-adoring. Someone who uses UKP to curry favour with prostitutes is sinking to the level of prossie-paid 'punting' sites.

:D So serious Marmalade.

Monday morning blues?

Offline Marmalade