Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No 1 Pamela, Hendon  (Read 3055 times)

3 review(s) for NO.1 PAMELA (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrx007

This Girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I saw her profile the other day her pictures had me busting out of my shorts. I HAD to see her! Shame things often don't turn out the way you expect in life.

Anyway here's the review:

The place: Flat in Hendon Central, above shops, close to the tube station and nearly opposite where I once saw the famous Dee - some may know where I mean now. Parking is a mix of "pay by phone", resident's bays (some only active between 11am and midday though but some restrictions active to 5.30pm) but you should get parked somewhere in the area.

The meeting: phoned her and asked if she's free for 30 minute booking at 5.30. Sounded nice on the phone. Also asked her if she did CIM and facials, she hesitated but said "yes". She sent me the postcode and said she'd send the full address at 5.30.

When I got there I sent a text at 5.30 then called 5 mins later as I had heard nothing. She asked if I can give her 10 or 15 minutes but actually I waited until after 6pm and was browsing AW for a plan B.

Pamela's appearance: well I actually said "wow" when I saw her. She's like the profile pics but I thought her face was actually very pretty. She was wearing the same underwear as her profile pics and had a great wiggle walking up the stairs in her heels.

When she got undressed she was what I expected: her bra did a good job of keeping those lovely massive (natural I think) breasts in place but gravity does otherwise. Even so they felt nice and she has nice bullet-like nipples. Legs have quite a bit of cellulite but still better than most women her age I would say.

Overall a very sexy, sluttish looking Milf with a pretty face.

The meeting: I started feeling her body and I don't think she would have minded fingers up her but she was totally dry so I gave up on that despite stroking her smooth little pussy for a while. She responded  a bit to me trying to kiss her on the mouth, kissing lightly back but she isn't a DFK'er (not to me anyway and I had just brushed my teeth and had decent aftershave on). Let me suck her nipples, got them nice and hard but no wetness where it counts. Had a good feel all over. Told her she had a nice mouth but she wasn't letting me push my fingers into her mouth. Nice teeth too, really wanted them on my cock.

Cock rock-hard I got her to sit on the bed and positioned my erection in front of her face. Managed to get her sucking it with more encouragement than I thought she would need given her line of work.

Unfortunately first thing she said was what I guess-translated to mean "no cum in mouth, ok on body". Damn.

So with what I went for not on offer I had to make the most of it before losing my erection. Flipped her shoes off, put my cock between her feet (unfortunately they smelt a bit sweaty - not the end of the world and you always take that chance when a woman has probably been wearing her sexy heels all day but I always kind of hope a WG has a few showers during the day.) If her feet hadn't been so sweaty I may have finished that way as they were small and pretty (probably size 3 or 4 - nice!) but she had a sweet mouth and nice tits so I stood at the edge of the bed and presented her mouth with my stiffness.

She did offer a condom so I could fuck her but TBH once I know CIM aint happening it's a battle and putting a rubber on would make me lose that battle. She may or may not be a good fuck.

Got her to play with and suck my balls while I wanked in the direction of her lovely breasts. She licked the head of my cock very nicely while I wanked and I thought I may be able to trick her into taking a mouthful. Of course you know that won't happen.

So I splashed my muck on her tits, absolutely covered them and looked her in the eyes while I did it which I thought was quite erotic.

A bit of a mixed bag and it did occur to me to make this a negative as she didn't go ahead with CIM or take a facial (I did ask her again) and was a lot less engaging than I expected.

Bastard that I must be, with  her being older than a lot of women in this game I was hoping she would try so hard to please me that she would be some kind of ultimate-slut! She actually seems like a sweet, sexy Milf with a very pretty face. If she had allowed me to spray my goodness on that sweet face and in that lovely mouth of hers I fear I would have ended up spending a fair amount of regular money on her.

Damn, must keep looking.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 08:16:02 pm by mrx007 »

password02

Thanks for the review - I am on the fence still - 50/50 - Not had much luck with MILF's

Offline mrx007

TBH I like her looks so much I may have another go with her - have a £40 quickie and have her wank me with those small feet maybe....

password02

Her profile says 45 - do you think older? or about right age? - She looks like a secretary I had years ago that I always want to FCK!!!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Offline mrx007

It's sort of hard to tell - her face is very pretty and she looks good and slutty in her underwear - she's probably sexier wearing it than naked.

Based on other women I know/have known that are sexy at 50 though I would say she could really be 50 or more.

That's probably why I was disappointed, apart from really wanting to give her a mouthful and / or faceful I was hoping a woman her age would really go for it 110% to please a man.

Lighting was very low - i.e. dark! Probably not to destroy the illusion too much.

Also: English more limited than I expected. I can see why some have said she's friendly and smiley - she is. It's just the level of friendliness and smiliness she greets you with doesn't really get any deeper.

Glad I didn't give her a negative really.

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. The wait after your booking should have started just confirms to me that the maid is messing punters about. It's happened to me several times and to other punters too. Personally I don't think I will be going back to the place for any girl. Might be tempted with Tanya if she responds to my call but the maid is taking the piss with punters.

Offline mrx007

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45194.msg608564#msg608564  < some profile swapping going on

Yes I will probably steer clear of this place then. I wouldn't mine giving the girl I saw another go if she comes back somewhere but unfortunately advertised services such as CIM weren't on offer though her OWO was pretty good...

Offline punk

more of the same

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Also (Pamela profile, linked by the OP, has again been swapped) :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That hungarian boss must be ranking it,there are so many women working for this group, Tower hamlets,camden,Enfield,walthamstow and harrow.

Hope they don't get too greedy and turn walthamstow into another hendon central.

Offline The_Don

This ones also recycled

External Link/Members Only

Indeed, she looks a different from the Lucy I reviewed

Offline punk

Indeed, she looks a different from the Lucy I reviewed

before her there was an older woman in her 40's

Offline punk

Sunny is back as well under another nick.Couldn't stay away.