Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dagmara of Bristol  (Read 34691 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyDaga (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WestCountryLad

Met this lady earlier on today...

External Link/Members Only

Flippin gorgeous, pictures absolutely spot on.  Nice friendly polish girl based just off of the Clifton Triangle.

This girl has a fantastic tight & toned body, smallish puppies but great pins & arse.  Gave brilliant OWO & deep throat.  Unusually for me I finished while banging away in doggy, I couldn't stop myself  :D

She offers CIM but didn't get round to it this time, she will get another visit though  :)

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great GFE & good VFM with a younger lady in Bristol.

Tony Montana

You should leave some positive AW feedback is she was good.  Is she better than Natasha?

Offline WestCountryLad

You should leave some positive AW feedback is she was good. 

Didn't book her through the site, just called her.

Is she better than Natasha?

Probably not.  She's good but she's not utter filth like Natasha.  I doubt there's much chance Dagmara will through you on the bed, raise your legs above your head & rim you mercilessly  :yahoo:

She is good GFE material though.

Mancspunter

She is a hottie, may have to steal a pic for a new avatar  :cool:

Tony Montana

She is a hottie, may have to steal a pic for a new avatar  :cool:

She's going to fuck up that wood floor with those stiletto heels.

Silverado

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great GFE & good VFM with a younger lady in Bristol.

Thanks for posting. When I first saw the profile on Adultwork I thought that this was another fake profile.

I'll put her on my  "to see" list now.

Offline fisherofsouls

I shall be there on Monday night - now, Dagmara or the gym ? Gym or Dagmara ?  Oh, what a difficult choice  :lol: :lol: :lol:

dr_techno

Hi eveyone

I have been thinking about this one for a while.

Never sure with the polish girls if it going to be too "business like" or not.

But she sounds pleasent.

So she is on my list for next week !

Thanks

Offline fisherofsouls

So tonight I skipped the gym and worked out with Dagmara instead.

It was ...OK...

Pleasant and pretty enough but no enthusiasm and she trotted out the old "you are too big of size" when I enquired about A. I'm not, really not, so either she didn't like me (a distinct possibility) or she doesn't offer it even though her AW profile says she does.

Not a rip-off but I won't be going back..

Offline WestCountryLad

So tonight I skipped the gym and worked out with Dagmara instead.

It was ...OK...

Pleasant and pretty enough but no enthusiasm and she trotted out the old "you are too big of size" when I enquired about A. I'm not, really not, so either she didn't like me (a distinct possibility) or she doesn't offer it even though her AW profile says she does.

Sorry to hear that FoS  :(  I'm not sure about the anal thing as it's not something that I really go for & didn't ask.  Was the lack of enthusiasm there all through the booking?

Offline fisherofsouls

Yeah, I think she probably found me too old.

Don't get me wrong, she was nice enough and at £100 it was decent value, but compared to recent punts it was just a big of a let down... :(

Offline Stiltskin

Yeah, I think she probably found me too old.

Interesting point this. Some ladies will give the same service to all punters, young or old. Then you get the younger ladies that bring their own tastes into it. This may explain why some girls get both good and bad reports.

By the way it looks like LushDaga has moved to Cheltenham now, good value at £100/hr.

Jacob

It was ...OK...

I was in the area and as I'd noticed she was now in Cheltenham thought I'd give her a whirl based on this thread. She's actually just outside Stroud. Nice safe area, parking no problems and a newish house. Anonymous enough.

[Removed by admin on request - 23/01/2017]

I went for the hour @ 100 which was a mistake though the rate differential for 30 minutes is marginal. The plus points are she's as good as her pictures, not a bad BJ, nice fuck and great pussy to lick and play with. I can understand why OP finished doggy.

The communication prior to Punt was good though once cash handed over grasp of English seemed to diminish. Swallow is not on offer and doubt Anal is either though not interested. CIM is CoT (on tongue) and she's not really wanting FK. Not quite what I was expecting given I'd confirmed a GFE beforehand.

I was offered a shower and on this occasion took her up on the offer, still used a wipe as is the way with a lot of Polish girls. She was straight down to business and appeared to have a routine she follows, a bit mechanical.

No way I'd go back as this is not the sort of service I want and regularly get. However, if you want to quick (30 minute) session with a cracking looking girl without the GF element then not a bad choice. Shame really as with a bit more enthusiasm and honesty, over services, she could be very good IMO.

dr_techno

Hi

Looks like this WG is back in Bristol......

....anyone else seen her in Bristol yet???

The reports seem to vary?

Thanks

Dr T

Offline fisherofsouls

I wouldn't swear to it, but I think Dagmara and Lushdaga are different girls...

Offline xxxxxx

Ah cheers, original link to her profile is dead... same name but with added ~'s either side. did you see her yet dr techno? gonna try and get a booking for this week.

HPotter

Um, I would have said she was a fake...

If I had posted this someone would have told me she IS fake...

Jacob

:rolleyes:

This is the girl I saw.

Offline mattylondon

Question I'd like to know HP, is that her main pics are great and she looks pretty fit. However, why an earth does she have such a fucking awful verification picture!!  :scare: Which is closer to the reality with this girl? Is she just all make up, as it appears, however nice her body is?

Offline mattylondon

:rolleyes:

This is the girl I saw.

Is it the same girl Jacob?

Bezza1979

You should leave some positive AW feedback is she was good.  Is she better than Natasha?

Who is this Natasha that you all refer to? I am very intrigued!

dr_techno

Met this lady earlier on today...

Flippin gorgeous, pictures absolutely spot on.  Nice friendly polish girl based just off of the Clifton Triangle.

This girl has a fantastic tight & toned body, smallish puppies but great pins & arse.  Gave brilliant OWO & deep throat.  Unusually for me I finished while banging away in doggy, I couldn't stop myself  :D

She offers CIM but didn't get round to it this time, she will get another visit though  :)

As you can see for the first post in this thread she is real.

Actually I really like the Verification photo, I think the plain Jane look is better than the photoshop stuff.

Dr T
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:31:02 am by dr_techno »

Offline PuntingPete

Who is this Natasha that you all refer to? I am very intrigued!

Still not got around to trying her myself, but I have heard a lot of good reports.  :P

Offline Stiltskin

Still not got around to trying her myself, but I have heard a lot of good reports.  :P

She's on my radar too. I noticed she takes a lot of breaks.

whiterussian

i'd love to slide up her Bournville Boulevard :thumbsup:

dawsonuk

I've just got back from seeing young 'Daga', and she is fit as a butcher's dog in my opinion. No sense of routine, very friendly, absolutely gorgeous (and I don't use the term lightly - she is one of the prettiest WGs I've seen). English skills consistent throughout, and seemed to genuinely want to please (whereas I was just happy to stare at her).

I might even have to add a profile pic.

Highly recommended.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:38:06 pm by dawsonuk »

dr_techno

Hi everyone.

Has anyone else seen Dagmara lately?

Reports seem to vary?

Thanks

Dr T

Offline PuntingPete

Hi everyone.

Has anyone else seen Dagmara lately?

Reports seem to vary?

Thanks

Dr T

Only seen good feedback on her myself, apart from a couple of 'neutral' comment earlier in this thread.

Offline fisherofsouls

Pete,

I think that's fair, mine was neutral and I had a similar experience with another young pretty WG (Smiley Miley) so more to do with me being an auld get than the girl herself, I'd say...

Nick

SteveNova

Her A/W profile says 'taking a break until further notice' and she hasn't logged in for over a week.

dr_techno

Her A/W profile says 'taking a break until further notice' and she hasn't logged in for over a week.

Hi SteveNova

We are taliking about Dagmara, NOT Natasha.....

Dr T

SteveNova

OK - yes she looks good but no telephone number shown, and half an hour is the same price as an hour, so expensive for a half hour.

dr_techno

Hi

Just back from an hour with Dagmara  :yahoo:

What an amazing, fun, sexy, pretty and honest young lady!

Shame I did not take the plung when she first appeared on AW.

Highly recommended!

Dr T

Offline PuntingPete

Hi

Just back from an hour with Dagmara  :yahoo:

What an amazing, fun, sexy, pretty and honest young lady!

Shame I did not take the plung when she first appeared on AW.

Highly recommended!

Dr T

Yay!!!! Dr Techno has lost his punting virginity  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  (Since Lilli Moretti anyway).

Any chance of a FR please Dr?  :hi:

dr_techno

Hi

Thanks for your interest....lol

Been one or two since lily moretti....this is the first one I wanted to make public.

Not sure I want to do a FR at the moment. I don't want to queue next time I visit  ;)

Dr t

dr_techno

Oh no!

Her AW profile has gone?

Anyone know where she as gone?

Ta

Dr T

dawsonuk

Her profile disappeared a while ago for a week or so - then she reappeared. Shame as I was going to book her for tomorrow - and with Natasha taking a break what am I going to do in Bristol?

dr_techno

Yes.....

fingers crossed she will put her profile back soon!

Dr T

Tony Montana

Her profile disappeared a while ago for a week or so - then she reappeared. Shame as I was going to book her for tomorrow - and with Natasha taking a break what am I going to do in Bristol?

Natasha is back but her prices have gone up - £130 per hour now.  I think it was £100 before.  Still not bad for a great service including A and rimming.

Jacob

Natasha is back but her prices have gone up - £130 per hour now.  I think it was £100 before.  Still not bad for a great service including A and rimming.

She has several mentions on UKP, looks very good and she was £100 this time last year. Shame about the price hike, not that competitive without the Anal etc IMO. Having said that I've paid more for someone that has given me a great service but I doubt I'll be making what would be a 150 round trip, whereas for 100 might be worth it during the summer months.

dr_techno

Dagmara is on holiday at the moment.

She will be back next week!

She is excellent value at £100 per hour.

Dr T

dr_techno

Yeah!  She is back....

..with some nice holiday photos on her profile.

Dr T

dr_techno

Hi

I saw Dagmara again last week, I really like this girl, she is great value.

But I just noticed a new profile yesterday, she is offering a 2 girl service with Hot Angelina.

Looks like £200 for an hour with these two.  Im not really into two girl sessions, you can only fuck them one at a time so it is a bit of a waste of money really!

But at least this looks like a genuine two girl service if anyone is interested.

Dr T

Offline subzero

I have seen Dagmara many times now.
I love her  :)
And I once tried the two girl thing with her and Angelina!
Angelina is f***ing hot, but it is Dagmara for me !!!

Tony Montana

Dagmara says she's based in BS5 - Is it a decent area to park and be safe?

dr_techno

Dagmara says she's based in BS5 - Is it a decent area to park and be safe?

Hi

Yes its just a nice terraced street, by a park, loads of parking, its an end terrace house so nice and discreet.

So dont worry!

Regards

Dr T

Offline rudolph hucker

Digressing somewhat from the transexual debate that is still going strong, I have just returned from an hour with Naughty Daga.
What a gal !! A cracking punt all round, and at £100 p/hour, good VFM.
She even started tickling me as I was ready to leave when I told her that I would leave crap feedback for her! never had that before......

Offline PuntingPete

Anyone know if Naughty Daga is away?

I e-mailed her about a booking a week ago but she hasn't logged in since  :unknown: