Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dagmara of Bristol  (Read 34684 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyDaga (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline subzero

I think she is just taking it easy for a bit.
If you have her number,give her a call.
If not,it will be back up soon.

Offline subzero

Back on AW with phone number.  :)

dr_techno

Back on AW with phone number.  :)

Dagmara is fun....but I find once you have made her cum she tends to lose interest.

Regards

DrT

Offline PuntingPete

Thanks, I have had a message from her. She is back & available all week  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Also changed her profile name again, now known as Amazing Dagmara  :hi:

dr_techno

Hi

She is a fun girl.

I quite fancy her 5 hour offer at £300

Could tick lots of boxes in that time.  :D

Regards

Dr T

SteveNova

Hi

She is a fun girl.

I quite fancy her 5 hour offer at £300

Could tick lots of boxes in that time.  :D

Regards

Dr T
I might actually manage a second round in that time   :D

dr_techno

I might actually manage a second round in that time   :D

I'm seeing dagmara again on Sunday....

....but she has a secret....

...will find out more on Sunday.

Regards

Dr T

SteveNova

Regards

Dr T
I hope its a pleasant surprise  ;)

dr_techno

Offline PuntingPete

Regards

Dr T

Oh no! She's not grown a cock has she  :scare: :scare:           :lol:

bathbabes

Presumably she was one of the girls that let you down today???

Offline BoboTheClown

Has anyone seen Dagmara recently? Her profile seems to have disappeared on AW.

Offline PuntingPete

Saw her yesterday, probably just taken her profile down as she does everyone & again. She told me she's not working Xmas Eve as the Polish celebrate Xmas on the 24th but she is thinking of working on the 25th & 26th.

Lz-129

She was on my hotlist but has disappeared ....hope she comes back

Offline PuntingPete

She was on my hotlist but has disappeared ....hope she comes back

She's back and fore like a rocking horse, her profile was up on Monday, I'm sure it will be back very soon. :hi:

Tony Montana

I saw she had some new pictures which looked pretty good

Lz-129

Lz-129

She's back and fore like a rocking horse, her profile was up on Monday, I'm sure it will be back very soon. :hi:

She is  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stiltskin

Oh no! She's not grown a cock has she  :scare: :scare:           :lol:

Funny you should say that.

[Removed by admin on request - 23/01/2017]

Lz-129

Christ that would bring tears to your eyes!  :scare:

Aerox87

I am DESPERATE for Dagmara's number but she doesn't have it on her profile anymore and doesn't respond to emails it seems. Any ideas? That last pic posted has piqued my interest  :lol:

Offline subzero

Her number is back up on her AW profile

Aerox87

Awesome  :hi:  maybe my eyes were having difficulty focusing yesterday I couldn't find it.

Aerox87

Was nervous all day about making my first punt. Phoned up 6pm for an 8pm and she said she couldn't make and to try tomorrow.

is it normal to need to do a lot of hours in advance?

The first one is always the hardest...

Lz-129

Other members may disagree but I've given up with Dagmara, too many excuses for me

It just seems like some Bristol girls are really up for it and some ain't, Dagmara is one who isnt
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 07:14:08 pm by Lz-129 »

Offline PuntingPete

I've only seen her once, I booked a couple of days in advance & there were no problems. I think she normally announces when she is available on her AW page.
To be fair a couple of hours notice is sometimes not enough  :(

Uglybugball

I've only seen her once, I booked a couple of days in advance & there were no problems. I think she normally announces when she is available on her AW page.
To be fair a couple of hours notice is sometimes not enough  :(

If a booking is left on the day, you run the risk of being disappointed.

2-3 days planning is usually the best approach, for me anyway.

She does sound worth persisting with though.  :hi:

Lz-129

I've twice booked her the day before, the last time she told me to call her In the morning which I did, everything was fine and she confirmed the booking

20 mins later I got a text saying it was off as the landlord was coming, no offer for a different date or even anymore contact
So that's it for me

Offline PuntingPete

I've twice booked her the day before, the last time she told me to call her In the morning which I did, everything was fine and she confirmed the booking

20 mins later I got a text saying it was off as the landlord was coming, no offer for a different date or even anymore contact
So that's it for me

I can see why you were pissed off, so what if the landlord is coming. Tell him your busy and to come another time, just because it's his house he can't just turn up whenever he likes. I'm sure she told me it was her uncles house anyway.  :unknown:

I hope you had a plan B  :sarcastic:

Lz-129

I can see why you were pissed off, so what if the landlord is coming. Tell him your busy and to come another time, just because it's his house he can't just turn up whenever he likes. I'm sure she told me it was her uncles house anyway.  :unknown:

I hope you had a plan B  :sarcastic:

It was a plan c or even d, Annie 666 and to be fair I really liked her so I was glad in the end but now she's disappeared

Aerox87

Shes back. I have lost my 2-3 weeks ago courage though so back to just browsing for me  :unknown:

Lz-129

Shes back. I have lost my 2-3 weeks ago courage though so back to just browsing for me  :unknown:

Who's back? Annie or Dagmara?

Offline rudolph hucker

Who's back? Annie or Dagmara?

Dagmara has returned, even though her ongoing issues with the landlord (believe it if you like) she is still in a house in Redfield.

Her new profile/alter ego, call it what you will,

I went there today expecting to see Viki after we exchanged some careful texting to arrange, only to be met by Dagmara hiding behind the door as it opened.
TBH I just turned round and left, I've reached the age that I'm fed up with lies and deceit from whores, especially Dagmara who has fucked me over on more than one occasion.

I admit I've seen her before and she was all I expected in regards to service & time together, but I didn't want to have her again and today was the straw that broke the camel's back  :(

Offline TerryTibbs

Dagmara has returned, even though her ongoing issues with the landlord (believe it if you like) she is still in a house in Redfield.

I went there today expecting to see Viki after we exchanged some careful texting to arrange, only to be met by Dagmara hiding behind the door as it opened.
TBH I just turned round and left, I've reached the age that I'm fed up with lies and deceit from whores, especially Dagmara who has fucked me over on more than one occasion.

I admit I've seen her before and she was all I expected in regards to service & time together, but I didn't want to have her again and today was the straw that broke the camel's back  :(

Go info.

Thanks.

Terry

Lz-129

Thanks for that, I've tried once too many times to see Dagmara and always been let down, can't be arsed no more which is probably a shame cos she sounds quite hot

Offline rudolph hucker

Thanks for that, I've tried once too many times to see Dagmara and always been let down, can't be arsed no more which is probably a shame cos she sounds quite hot

Don't get me wrong - she is hot, it's just all the baggage she carries around that puts me off. Links to Angelina who is also Maggie etc., etc., it is just so tedious I can't be bothered anymore.

Tony Montana

Back as Dagmara now, with some good new photos

External Link/Members Only

Very tempting I must say  :)

jemlll

BristolP

A thread in the UK section about difficulty understanding EE WGs makes me think of  Dagmara who I have visited a couple of times and find a good punt despite some difficulty in understanding what each other are saying.

The couple of times I have seen her I’ve found her friendly and eager to give a good service.

Tony Montana

Does Dagmara DFK?  Having lacked some decent sexual affection in recent punts I need a good snogger.

SirPhilipXX

Does Dagmara DFK?  Having lacked some decent sexual affection in recent punts I need a good snogger.

I think she's gone again mate, her AW profile's disappeared.

Viki's profile is still there but she hasn't logged in since mid December.

Offline PuntingPete

I think she's gone again mate, her AW profile's disappeared.

Viki's profile is still there but she hasn't logged in since mid December.
She'll be back (hopefully). She just removes her profile when she is not working. I think she is studying so maybe she has exams. Hopefully A level ones  :D

touch.and.go

Don't you have to do GCSEs first - Good Cock Sucking Exam  :sarcastic:

Offline shining1

DFK is not on her menu unfortunately. All my other boxes ticked in spades though!

touch.and.go

DFK is not on her menu unfortunately. All my other boxes ticked in spades though!

A's as well?

Offline shining1

A's as well?
I don't know about that (it's not for me) but I think when her profile is up, she has very clear and honest boundaries for what she will and won't do.

touch.and.go

Ok thanks - its not just me then  :timeout

Tony Montana

I emailed about DFK and she said she does it at discretion but it isn't on her like list.  Could just be a ruse to get a booking.

touch.and.go

I emailed about DFK and she said she does it at discretion but it isn't on her like list.  Could just be a ruse to get a booking.

No - she doesnt - but a really nice girl - horny as fuck :thumbsup: