Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Refined with Finesse  (Read 2183 times)

1 review(s) for refined with finesse (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SUMO61

This is my third, regular punt and the most recent.

Georgina works from a nice house as an independent, in Crewe. She is exactly as her profile describes, a very refined, sexy lady.

She is very professional and the house feels warm and safe. She is a dance instructor and has a very toned body. She is like a very classy lady, who you might meet in business or a a woman about town. She dresses very well and her hair is always well cut.

She has a confident, assertive manner, which is quite a turn on. She writes in her profile that she gets turned on by the thought of sex with strangers and I believe that. I was quite suprised to find her pussy nice and wet, following a massage I gave her, then to feel her pussy contracting on my cock, as I did her from behind. She seems to be highly sexed and to geniunely enjoy what she does.

She is a very attractive woman, with a lovely body, very toned and firm. She has fantastic natural breasts, a fair handful too.

Again, she feels more like an affair or secret liason, rather than a punt, which is part of the turn on.

Highly recommended. Read her profile. She is very fussy about her customers and will close the door on you if she thinks your any kind of an idiot.

External Link/Members Only

Gordo987

You don't say anything about her being Polish:

Town:   Crewe Cheshire & Tours In Swindon Wilts Uk.
Accessing From: Poland

No accent?  :unknown:

SUMO61

No, she's from Swindon originally, I think..

No trace of an accent at all. She has a bit of a look of Helen Mirren mind you, she is Russian :)

pierrot

£300 for a 2 hour punt with a 50 year old woman.
Call me shallow but no thanks.