Author Topic: Tenerife Los Cristianos Review  (Read 3507 times)

Offline xxxpacxxx

External Link/Members Only

Negative review from February -  I saw a positive review of this place on here saying choice of four attractive Chinese girls. I think I met their Mother!

Booked a late morning appointment via WhatsApp. Comms good. Arrived to a secure apartment block and the intercom wasn’t working. Managed to tailgate and found my way to the apartment.

Behind the door trick so I didn’t get a good look until I was inside and the door was closed. Not attractive - older, lopsided bolt ons, but a friendly face. I could hear other girls in the apartment so I hoped that there was a choice. I asked if I could see someone else but she didn’t understand. There wasn’t a choice.

I opted for a quickly for 50 which was delivered with enthusiasm and I finished in her mouth.

Clothes back on and I wanted to get out of there. She had to follow me to let me out, down the lift and through reception then a 50 yard walk to the gate, and she wasn’t wearing much. We walked past maintenance workers and holiday makers, all staring. Completely indiscreet and pretty obvious what was going on.

Avoid!