External Link/Members OnlySexy Petite - Stratford
Overview - positive 15min meeting in a decent apartment
Detail - I was in Stratford earlier for a fleeting visit and had seen this lady on adultwork, she had two reviews that I noticed in recent weeks, one positive and one neutral.
I was looking for a 15min quick punt so was happy with my meet but can appreciate the neutral point around her face not being the best. That being said her body is very good and if you like African women then you'll enjoy her smooth skin and bubble bum.
Service provided was good, friendly and would go back if you're looking for a cute African girl, she reminded me of Petite ebony Cindy in London.
Location was easy to access straight off the street but if you live round here you might want to check she's near the door first as you'll be waiting around otherwise, but relatively quiet place.
Got a hug and was quite happy to be played with, touched and pulled close during sex