Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Becci of Bristol  (Read 2148 times)

2 review(s) for becciofbristol (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Saw Becs a little while ago.  Good comms and meet easy to arrange  Good directions to discrete basement working flat off Redlands Road area.  Plenty of free on-street parking in residential area.

She is a tanned, tall and slim brunette with enormous enhanced tits and a pretty face.  Quite chatty and spent first few minutes nattering as part of a "getting to know me" process (aka time wasting). Then into some reasonable french kissing, covered oral (she does not do OWO) and then into a 69.  She seems to like RO (and she has a nice fully shaved and tasty pussy) and she managed to come during this (maybe real but maybe faked and so a good actress).  Into cowgirl for a while then over into doggy for my first pop.  A quick massage and then into Round 2 which was mish and plenty of french kissing.

I fancied a big-titted prossie for a change and so splashed out in £160 per hour this time.  Noticed now that she has put her prices up to £200 per hour so a bit pricey considering her covered services. However she is definitely worth a go if your budget stretches to it.  :thumbsup:

Offline CasualPaul1999

I saw Becci about 4 years back,her place then was not far from Frenchay if I remember rightly,She was a lovely girl to talk to but I thought she was a bit overpriced then,I think it was £140 an hour,Ive never been a fan of covered oral and she didnt FK or allow fingering from what I can remember,all in all a bit too vanilla,She was stunning to look at though!.

Offline Roth

I saw Becci about 4 years back,her place then was not far from Frenchay if I remember rightly,She was a lovely girl to talk to but I thought she was a bit overpriced then,I think it was £140 an hour,Ive never been a fan of covered oral and she didnt FK or allow fingering from what I can remember,all in all a bit too vanilla,She was stunning to look at though!.

I managed light FK and some light fingering also.  Nothing too deep by finger or tongue.  Vanilla sums it up considering the covered services. It was just that I was in desparate need of a big tittied prossie and I had the cash. :D 

Wouldn't pay £200 an hour though. :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

She looks smoking shame about lack of DFK and owo which are deal breakers for me. I also won't pay £200

Offline Roth

She looks smoking shame about lack of DFK and owo which are deal breakers for me. I also won't pay £200

+1