Author Topic: Benidorm-Maria massage  (Read 10102 times)

Offline Dingdong

External Link/Members Only

Location above Tony romas
One hour booking €60 now, met her this month
Pretty lady, about 5’ 2”, wearing bra and thing for the massage

I asked for slow and soft/sensual, I got exactly that with teasing all the way through.  Touching her allowed anywhere.  After about 30 minutes turned over, boobs out of the bra, kissing allowed mouth and boobs, expert handhob, then blowjob, she then offered penetration but I was enjoying what she was doing so much let her carry on until I came.
She is incredibly sexy
Shower after and away
Incredible value for €60, I will definitely return if I get a chance

Offline insignia

Was that 60 all in. Im out there next week for a week and always had an eye on her.

Offline Dingdong

€60 was total cost.  Enjoy!

Offline Captainhowdy666

Was that 60 all in. Im out there next week for a week and always had an eye on her.

Wait until she unless those big fuckers
You’ll shed a tear.

Offline addictedtopunt

Her tits are jaw dropping they’re so good

Offline penfold1982

Strange question- how accessible is her studio?
I struggle climbing stairs

Offline Dingdong

About 4 steps to the door of the apartment block then there is a lift so no more steps. 

Offline penfold1982

About 4 steps to the door of the apartment block then there is a lift so no more steps.

Thanks will join the que when next in the area.

Offline Captainhowdy666

 Back in the ‘dorm next week. 
Toying with her again as a safe bet or trying ana’s for an extra €30odd

Offline insignia

Back in the ‘dorm next week. 
Toying with her again as a safe bet or trying ana’s for an extra €30odd
I'm there next week as well. Will be trying both.