Author Topic: AmiraMagicHands North Finchley  (Read 8376 times)


1 review(s) for AmiraMagicHands (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline northsideguy

I booked Amira for a one hour massage, comms handled badly by the maid but did manage to confirm a time and get an address. An apartment in North Finchley I have visited before. She shared it with another girl.

Initially I just booked for a one hour massage and HJ £130. I arrived to be greeted by Amira who has model good looks. It turns out she is a professional working model. I was blown away by her looks.  She has a posh British accent and a wonderful smile.

We renegotiated and I paid her another £135 for oral both ways, French kissing, grinding in cowgirl and frotting in spoons. Tried to book another hour so we could take it all the way but she had another booking.

Highly recommended

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Cheers for the. review. It feels more like a massage meet so will move the review there.

Offline Punting2022

do you think penetrative sex is on offer if gave extra

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, northsideguy :hi:

... model good looks. It turns out she is a professional working model. I was blown away by her looks.  She has a posh British accent and a wonderful smile ...

... was Amira the girl in these AW photos? ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... booked for a one hour massage and HJ £130 ... paid her another £135 for oral both ways, French kissing, grinding in cowgirl and frotting in spoons ...

... so, £265 in total ... but no fucking. Did you at least enjoy OWO and DFK, or were they covered and light respectively? More importantly for me, at the base price of £130, I hope there was worthy nude B2B and lush lingam massage?

« Last Edit: March 23, 2026, 11:17:38 am by tantraman »

Offline northsideguy

If sex is what you want then no she's not going to be for you but if you want to spend an hour in the company of a naked supermodel who has the most amazing massage skills then she is next level

Offline Bangman

Yikes, just saw the price.. so you paid £265 for a massage with kisses and oral, no sex.....
Not for me... ill pass

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
If sex is what you want then no she's not going to be for you but if you want to spend an hour in the company of a naked supermodel who has the most amazing massage skills then she is next level

To be fair, your review did suggest (to me at least) that FS was an option. If it isn't, what does "all the way" mean? :unknown:

...
We renegotiated and I paid her another £135 for oral both ways, French kissing, grinding in cowgirl and frotting in spoons. Tried to book another hour so we could take it all the way but she had another booking.
...

Offline BeingSilent

Yikes, just saw the price.. so you paid £265 for a massage with kisses and oral, no sex.....
Not for me... ill pass

The queue to pass is going to grow at this price....

Offline Private Parts

Not even Phil and Holly would junp this queue! :hi:

Offline dking1

I don't think this is a TOFTT. I have seen a review for her with a different name here several weeks ago. I think she was in east London at that time. Also, based on the pictures I felt 'suoermodel' is an exaggeration, is that how she is branding herself for exorbitant prices?

Offline puntingking

I don't think this is a TOFTT. I have seen a review for her with a different name here several weeks ago. I think she was in east London at that time. Also, based on the pictures I felt 'suoermodel' is an exaggeration, is that how she is branding herself for exorbitant prices?

Is this the same sp as before -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149503.0


I could be wrong, I leave it to you all to figure out.

If it is her, then she would ofcourse be older than her stated age on aw.  :unknown:


This is a big shout but could it be  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2026, 08:06:16 pm by puntingking »

Offline BeingSilent

Is this the same sp as before -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149503.0


I could be wrong, I leave it to you all to figure out.

If it is her, then she would ofcourse be older than her stated age on aw.  :unknown:


This is a big shout but could it be  :unknown:

Nah. It’s not.

AMH is very likely new to AW. She’s definitely on Instagram (different name) and elsewhere (other non sex work sites). I can’t share them due to the site rules (so please don’t ask).

Offline puntingking

Nah. It’s not.

AMH is very likely new to AW. She’s definitely on Instagram (different name) and elsewhere (other non sex work sites). I can’t share them due to the site rules (so please don’t ask).

 :thumbsup:

Offline w1a1ex

Nah. It’s not.

AMH is very likely new to AW. She’s definitely on Instagram (different name) and elsewhere (other non sex work sites). I can’t share them due to the site rules (so please don’t ask).

Damn guy ! How did you locate those ? Any specific tools used ? 🧐

Offline Grigore

Her number on AW is not available, any other ways to find it out?  :blush:

Offline puntingking

Damn guy ! How did you locate those ? Any specific tools used ? 🧐

no specific tools was used. I knew I saw it years ago and I managed to find it.
But it is not her so never mind.  :hi: