Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spotting a WG 'at her day job'.....  (Read 9728 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

So I recently needed to hire a car....
booked my rental online and off i went to collect.
When I arrived I was greeted by a polite, if common, girl who was doing all the admin for the car hire.
it was then that I noticed that I had fucked her a number of times about 5/6 years ago

There used to be a massage parlour near Enfield Town, which ran on an arrive an drive system....the ones where the madam leads you upstairs and the girls introduce themselves one at a time. I was a regular to the parlour (5/6 times a week), but only saw her about once a month or so....they used to have some cracking girls there....

anyways, I definitely know it was her because of a tattoo i saw on her leg (through her tights)....clearly she either didnt recognise me or would have been relieved that I didnt give up the ghost by 'recognising' her.

As I said it was a number of years ago and we've both clearly moved on. although, she may very well still be a WG - who knows?!

She wasn't there when I returned the car.  :( i might have been tempted to ask her what the deal was when we were giving the car the 'once over' as i was returning it. - i wouldnt be surprised if she saw my return date and booked it off.

which leads me to my question....has anyone else had a similar experience?

apologies if this is a thread which has died a death.....

Offline Trenlover

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her in feb 2012, was a good punt tbh, her attitude is fab and I thought she was quite hot for a milf although shes much older than her profile must be about 52.

I dont know why I didnt ever go back but sometime in 2014 summer I got on the london overground to go home from work was about 7pm, after whitechapel I noticed someone standing next to me, blonde milf with fantastic shape and legs, as I eyed her up a bit more I realized it was her, she also gave me a "you look familiar" glare, but I quickly turned my head and pretend I didnt know her

I have to say after seeing her in public I was really tempted to go back and see her again, she looked real sexy.

and before anyone asks, yes I did bb with her. didnt catch anything though.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:08:07 pm by Trenlover »

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her in feb 2012, was a good punt tbh, her attitude is fab and I thought she was quite hot for a milf although shes much older than her profile must be about 52.

I dont know why I didnt ever go back but sometime in 2014 summer I got on the london overground to go home from work was about 7pm, after whitechapel I noticed someone standing next to me, blonde milf with fantastic shape and legs, as I eyed her up a bit more I realized it was her, she also gave me a "you look familiar" glare, but I quickly turned my head and pretend I didnt know her

I have to say after seeing her in public I was really tempted to go back and see her again, she looked real sexy.

and before anyone asks, yes I did bb with her. didnt catch anything though.

you're entitled to play sexual craps with your dick i guess!

in any case - It's a moment of oh shit, as well as oh shit when your recognise a WG....i've had this kind of moment on a train too....leaving Liverpool Street at 11:30pm(ish)

Offline mcampbell

A few years ago I was admitted to hospital.  And my nurse was..... !  I had been a regular punter of hers for about the past 9 months. 

And yes, I got a freebie!

Also, had another regular.  One day, I had to pop into one of our branches and there she was, working in the back office. She just greeted me as a long lost friend., making sure I saw her name badge so as not to use her "stage" name.

LL

A few years ago I was admitted to hospital.  And my nurse was..... !  I had been a regular punter of hers for about the past 9 months. 

And yes, I got a freebie
In your hospital bed?!  ;)

Edinburgh punter

mentioned on another thread that to spice things up the mrs opened an adult work account a few years ago.

We had to stop it after 4 punters tho as this was her big fear and she was almost caught.

Offline bary123

A few months ago I got on the tube after a night out with a couple of friends. My mate sat next to a pretty Eastern European girl who I quickly realised was External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who I'd seen a few months earlier. I purposely sat a few seats away and watched as my mate tried to chat her up! I was dreading to think what would have happened if he succeeded. Anyway she got off after a few stops and left my mate hanging.

A couple of days later I booked her again and had a great session.

Offline Trenlover

A few months ago I got on the tube after a night out with a couple of friends. My mate sat next to a pretty Eastern European girl who I quickly realised was External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who I'd seen a few months earlier. I purposely sat a few seats away and watched as my mate tried to chat her up! I was dreading to think what would have happened if he succeeded. Anyway she got off after a few stops and left my mate hanging.

A couple of days later I booked her again and had a great session.

thats how I felt after I saw eva although I didnt book her I came very close ( pun? lol )

Anyway there is something deliciously exciting about seeing a hot girl in public, *KNOWING* that she is a WG, and that you can book her anytime and shag her brains out

We see hot girls in public all the time and we secretly wish we could fuck them. Those hot receptionists / cleaners / co-workers at your job that youve fancied for years, imagine one day finding out she was a WG and you could book her and fuck her as easy as pie.

Youve been watching her for years, always gawping at her bum when he walks by......THAT moment you find out she is a WG and you can FINALLY get in her pants, oh lord, the excitement would be intoxicating, all that sexual tension can finally be released..

Offline Zeusthedoc

thats how I felt after I saw eva although I didnt book her I came very close ( pun? lol )

Anyway there is something deliciously exciting about seeing a hot girl in public, *KNOWING* that she is a WG, and that you can book her anytime and shag her brains out

We see hot girls in public all the time and we secretly wish we could fuck them. Those hot receptionists / cleaners / co-workers at your job that youve fancied for years, imagine one day finding out she was a WG and you could book her and fuck her as easy as pie.

Youve been watching her for years, always gawping at her bum when he walks by......THAT moment you find out she is a WG and you can FINALLY get in her pants, oh lord, the excitement would be intoxicating, all that sexual tension can finally be released..

I've worked in corporate environments so I'll give you receptionists / secretaries etc...
but please tell me where the fuck you've seen a fit cleaner (an actual cleaner, none of this naked maid service bollox)....most of the ones I've seen are :vomit:

Sloppyjoes

I've worked in corporate environments so I'll give you receptionists / secretaries etc...
but please tell me where the fuck you've seen a fit cleaner (an actual cleaner, none of this naked maid service bollox)....most of the ones I've seen are :vomit:

You're obviously working in the wrong places, I have met some extremely good looking cleaners.

LL

You're obviously working in the wrong places, I have met some extremely good looking cleaners.
I agree. In the West End of London. Go into any fast-food joint, e.g McDonalds. They have some sexy young cleaners.

Offline GFRadar12

A couple of years ago I remember having a similar experience. When I was living in London and had to commute to work every morning and evening. On the way home one day I was sat opposite a young lady on the tube who I caught staring at me a few times.

She was in very casual clothes and almost no makeup and hair pulled up so it took me a while to realise it was a girl I'd fucked several times in a parlour a few months prior!!

As soon as I realised I flashed her a little smile and she nodded in my direction, acknowledging she recognised me too and then got off soon after. It was such a buzz watching her sitting there, knowing the amazing body that lay underneath  :D

Sloppyjoes

So I recently needed to hire a car....
booked my rental online and off i went to collect.
When I arrived I was greeted by a polite, if common, girl who was doing all the admin for the car hire.
it was then that I noticed that I had fucked her a number of times about 5/6 years ago

There used to be a massage parlour near Enfield Town, which ran on an arrive an drive system....the ones where the madam leads you upstairs and the girls introduce themselves one at a time. I was a regular to the parlour (5/6 times a week), but only saw her about once a month or so....they used to have some cracking girls there....

anyways, I definitely know it was her because of a tattoo i saw on her leg (through her tights)....clearly she either didnt recognise me or would have been relieved that I didnt give up the ghost by 'recognising' her.

As I said it was a number of years ago and we've both clearly moved on. although, she may very well still be a WG - who knows?!

She wasn't there when I returned the car.  :( i might have been tempted to ask her what the deal was when we were giving the car the 'once over' as i was returning it. - i wouldnt be surprised if she saw my return date and booked it off.

which leads me to my question....has anyone else had a similar experience?

apologies if this is a thread which has died a death.....

I think your probably overestimating just how memorable a sexual partner you have been to someone 5 / 6 years ago, especially as she was a WG were they can often see over twenty punters a day.

Quesadilla

We have one hot cleaner at work and my own cleaner who does my house is a hot scandinavian bird...not seen either come up on AW unfortunately as I'd love them to clean my pipes!  :P

Quesadilla

I think your probably overestimating just how memorable a sexual partner you have been to someone 5 / 6 years ago, especially as she was a WG were they can often see over twenty punters a day.
I can see why you went for a name like "Sloppyjoes" if you are seeing WG's who have 20 clients per day!  :scare:

Sloppyjoes

I can see why you went for a name like "Sloppyjoes" if you are seeing WG's who have 20 clients per day!  :scare:

I don't, (not knowingly anyway), but that sort of number is not unusual for a busy parlour. One indie I saw earlier this year had tried one of the Manchester city centre parlours when things were quiet. She managed one day and had 19 punters in a eight hour shift, okay she was the new girl so popular but it was enough for her and she never went back. Another girl told me she'd once done one day at SS and saw 27, again she never went back, (however she did have a bit of a tendency to bullshit). I've spoken to a few women over the years who done parlour work as well as agency and indie, they've all given me similar numbers.

I came up with name sloppyjoes as when signing up here I was looking into booking a holiday in Key West Florida and I remembered Sloppy Joes from my last visit there :)

Quesadilla

I don't, (not knowingly anyway), but that sort of number is not unusual for a busy parlour. One indie I saw earlier this year had tried one of the Manchester city centre parlours when things were quiet. She managed one day and had 19 punters in a eight hour shift, okay she was the new girl so popular but it was enough for her and she never went back. Another girl told me she'd once done one day at SS and saw 27, again she never went back, (however she did have a bit of a tendency to bullshit). I've spoken to a few women over the years who done parlour work as well as agency and indie, they've all given me similar numbers.

Scary - how long are they seeing the punters for?? Even at 30 minutes a pop you couldn't 19 punters into 8 hours!!  EEk!  Can't say it would work for me seeing someone that busy!  Sloppy seconds is one thing...sloppy 27ths???

Aspen

Scary - how long are they seeing the punters for?? Even at 30 minutes a pop you couldn't 19 punters into 8 hours!!  EEk!  Can't say it would work for me seeing someone that busy!  Sloppy seconds is one thing...sloppy 27ths???

Must be quicker than 30 mins for most of them. When I was fairly new to this I went to a place in Essex where there were several rooms and two girls and by the footfall in the corridor outside the room I was in, the punters were getting barely ten to fifteen mins each. You were put in a room and left to wait while the girls worked their way through the ones that had been waiting longer. I also saw a girl in Stoke once who told me over twenty was a good day for her and less than a dozen disappointing.

Dodo

Who the fuck are you to question his recollection........just read the post and enjoy.

Err, and have a look at your own post before you question others.     'Often see OVER twenty a day'........Ok, its your recollection but!!!!

Offline threechilliman

Another girl told me she'd once done one day at SS and saw 27, again she never went back

I've had that same line from an Indie in the NW who's now mid-30's and used to do parlour work. She reckons she sees about 20 a week now....

tcm

Sloppyjoes

Who the fuck are you to question his recollection........just read the post and enjoy.

Err, and have a look at your own post before you question others.     'Often see OVER twenty a day'........Ok, its your recollection but!!!!

Yes they 'often see over 20 a day' as confirmed by others. As one guy said, most girls working in parlours will be disappointed with less than a dozen. I'm not questioning his recollection, he probably wasn't fucking as many women a day 5 / 6 years ago as she was fucking men.

Offline myothernameis

I've had that same line from an Indie in the NW who's now mid-30's and used to do parlour work. She reckons she sees about 20 a week now....

tcm

Kelly from NBS, I know if you just turned up to see Kelly she would be fully booked for the afternoon, and the owner would limit booking to 30 mins

So Kelly would see at least 10 guys between 12pm-6pm, and then up till clsong time, maybe another 4 guys

Now anyone who has seen Kelly, will know she was always late, arriving, as she was traveling from ayrshire

Offline Outcallguy

Never seen a WG at her day job but would so book her instantly if I did. Would be a massive turn on for me

Sloppyjoes

Never seen a WG at her day job but would so book her instantly if I did. Would be a massive turn on for me

Have you ever heard of the word discretion? If you were at the tills in ASDA and the woman on the till said to you in front of your family 'Hi, I'm off for the next couple days fancy booking me for a shag, again?'

Offline Outcallguy

How DARE you suggest I shop at ASDA! :)

Tjkooker

How DARE you suggest I shop at ASDA! :)

Yeah all the plastic middle class shop at Lidl nowadays. It's trendy to shop cheaply nowadays.

Offline socks

It's never happened to me, in fact I've hardly ever seen any of the girls I've punted outside of the meetings themselves. But there's plenty of girls I know I've seen in their day jobs who I wish were WGs :D There's one milf I've got an overwhelming desire to pay for a shag - as opposed to getting off with at an office party, or works night out, or something. And after slipping her say £50 for half an hour I'm bursting to fuck her doggy while pulling her head back by her hair with one hand and parting her bumcheeks with another. It's such a specific fantasy it's almost scary!!

Andrew Sanderson

up my way, theres no brothels or wgs, so a wg with a punter would stand out

Offline finn5555

Offline Zeusthedoc

I did say that she EITHER she didnt remember me or, was glad as fuck I said nothing to her.

That said, I'm no Ron Jeremy - but most of the time, I'm not half bad....that's what I've heard anyways....some of the WGs  might beg to differ, but fuck'em!

Sloppyjoes

.some of the WGs  might beg to differ, but fuck'em!

That's the general idea

Offline Zeusthedoc

That's the general idea

the pun was intended - I was even tempted to say "butt fuck'em".....but I feared two double entendres may have just detracted from the idea that I really only pay the WG to make sure that I get what I want - if she gets something out of it too (usually, always does - £££) good for her....

Offline Ggowman

The second last punt I had told me that she worked in a coffee shop less than a mile away from my flat and I was to pop in anytime. Still not gone for a look  :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

be sure to ask if she washes her hands on arrival at work....and uses the utensils to get your order!
I wonder how many WGs might have jobs in the food service industry?!

that said, I recently did 'afternoon tea' at 'posh hotel' in mayfair. some of the EE girls that were on staff there were fucking immaculate. I would have loved the opportunity to fuck them in kitchen...or upstairs in one of those posh rooms.

Offline Ggowman

I have met 2 that work in the food industry  :lol:. Tempted to go in and see her in her civvys though. Thought it was weird she told me to come in but I suppose I am money to her.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I have met 2 that work in the food industry  :lol:. Tempted to go in and see her in her civvys though. Thought it was weird she told me to come in but I suppose I am money to her.

if not for a 30min full service

then at least for a £3 full fat latte....

charming_red

that said, I recently did 'afternoon tea' at 'posh hotel' in mayfair. some of the EE girls that were on staff there were fucking immaculate. I would have loved the opportunity to fuck them in kitchen...or upstairs in one of those posh rooms.

I hear you! Was at a pretty expensive west london hotel recently for an xmas party and the EE girls working there were hotter looking than most WGs. Absolute stunners and would loved to have parted their legs for any price!

SirFrank

I hear you! Was at a pretty expensive west london hotel recently for an xmas party and the EE girls working there were hotter looking than most WGs. Absolute stunners and would loved to have parted their legs for any price!

Only to find out no DFK no OWO and no CIM blah fucking blah

justfornow

Only to find out no DFK no OWO and no CIM blah fucking blah

hahahahaha true if it's just a wooden plank lying in front of you it doesn't really matter how it looks

Offline easyp123

Slightly different but ive bumped in to 2 wgs ive recognised from adultwork,  but not got around to punting, one we were stood on a bus stop together for 10 minutes and the other i was stood behind her in a bank queue, she had a fantastic ass in tight jeans!

See both was a massive turn on, unfortunately it was after they'd pulled their profiles, as goodness knows I've tried looking for them on aw since.

Also saw a stunning asian maid on the high st near her place, she looked fantastic so i made sure i was balls deep in her within a few hours.

Offline hockogrockle

Have met several that did part time jobs as care assistants. However, I'm not decrepit enough to meet them that way yet, fortunately!

Offline Davede

I had to change one of the wife's presents that I managed to get the wrong size... so we are standing at the checkout
and I suddenly recognise the girl serving us, where do I know her from I'm thinking?
oh bugger thats it I had a duo just before Christmas and she's one of the girls and she's now chatting to the wife!
and they are saying how crap men are at getting things the wrong size!
she changed her pressent and off we went and I was so happy to be out of that shop, but there was quite a few other girls working in there and you got to start wondering if any of the other girls either know what she does or are working to..

Offline socks

Slightly different but ive bumped in to 2 wgs ive recognised from adultwork,  but not got around to punting, one we were stood on a bus stop together for 10 minutes and the other i was stood behind her in a bank queue, she had a fantastic ass in tight jeans!

See both was a massive turn on, unfortunately it was after they'd pulled their profiles, as goodness knows I've tried looking for them on aw since.

Also saw a stunning asian maid on the high st near her place, she looked fantastic so i made sure i was balls deep in her within a few hours.
interesting twist on the theme. I stood behind mandy in norwich morrisons queue for a couple of minutes and had plenty of time to admire her delicious looking arse in tight jeans. Never fucked her but that view keeps the idea smouldering in my mind.

Also saw a girl who comes and goes off aw when having a meal at a pub on the outskirts of norwich. Last I remember she called herself lola. I recognised her immediately as a prossie and she was with an OH and a child in a pushchair. I was with my entire extended family so shit myself, initially believing I must have fucked her. Kept a lowish profile as a result and it wasn't til I checked my records when I got home that I realised i'd only tried to book her - after having explored her pictures for some time. Having seen her in flesh I wouldn't now bother trying to book her for sex.

Lastly I saw a girl I've not seen a profile for, in norwich harford tesco but noticed on some of Gemma xx PG pics. I would fuck her as part of a threesome with Gemma but I've not seen that offer on her profile and I'm not bothered enough to chase it

Offline badsin

It's never happened to me, in fact I've hardly ever seen any of the girls I've punted outside of the meetings themselves. But there's plenty of girls I know I've seen in their day jobs who I wish were WGs :D There's one milf I've got an overwhelming desire to pay for a shag - as opposed to getting off with at an office party, or works night out, or something. And after slipping her say £50 for half an hour I'm bursting to fuck her doggy while pulling her head back by her hair with one hand and parting her bumcheeks with another. It's such a specific fantasy it's almost scary!!

Couldn't agree more: one particular lady at work, whom I spend 60% plus of my working time with. 9 years older than me, and a figure 99.9% of other women envy (a real life gym bunny! :rolleyes:)..
I have punted more in the last month or so, from getting the horn at work, than for years previously.

Offline socks

Couldn't agree more: one particular lady at work, whom I spend 60% plus of my working time with. 9 years older than me, and a figure 99.9% of other women envy (a real life gym bunny! :rolleyes:)..
I have punted more in the last month or so, from getting the horn at work, than for years previously.
Yes I know that feeling. I've toyed with paying someone to role play her or to talk to me about her while we fuck but not done it. Thought of that yourself?

Offline badsin

Yes I know that feeling. I've toyed with paying someone to role play her or to talk to me about her while we fuck but not done it. Thought of that yourself?

Sorry, i dont know how to post pictures on here....... the bird at my workplace is very similar to USA porn star Simone Sonay. Or a younger looking version anyways, with a tighter body. A real cougar type lady........ just off to get a tissue :hi:

Offline Kingy28

Sorry, i dont know how to post pictures on here....... the bird at my workplace is very similar to USA porn star Simone Sonay. Or a younger looking version anyways, with a tighter body. A real cougar type lady........ just off to get a tissue :hi:

I've just googled her.

You got any jobs going at your place?

Offline socks

I'll join you in a spit roast - get a prossie to whisper her name in you ear while you're banging her. It'll make your day :drinks:

Offline badsin

I've just googled her.

You got any jobs going at your place?

Ive asked for a move...... cant cope with working with such a vixen :cool: :cool:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Ive asked for a move...... cant cope with working with such a vixen :cool: :cool:

generally I don't condone mixing business with pleasure - but I have been known to offer propositions in such situations....not usually money as that can be quite offensive to civvies (who knew?!). Stationary cupboard (more of a room) was often a good place to get off at work.