Author Topic: MsVictoriaJackson - Charnock  (Read 3042 times)


41 review(s) for Msvictoriajacksonx (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline NorthWestLad994

External Link/Members Only

£80 - 15 mins week or two ago

Met up with Victoria after wanting to see her for a long time. Met her at services in a hotel. Once in the room met with an absolute stunner she’s even better than I expected despite all the positives. Straight into kissing before I even handed the money over. Money handed over she invited me into bed to continue kissing. Asked me to kiss her further down so sucked her amazing boobs and RO which she seemed receptive too. After this she asked to suck my dick, she commented on my size which was nice, she struggled to take it any deeper than just past the tip but was still good. After this she asked me to fuck her so got her on her back and smashed her until I nearly finished very quickly. I decided to taste her again to prevent this and when I went back in she said go slow and deep so I did this and this calmed me down. Soon after she was soon saying fuck me harder. I did this and was now ready to finish, I said can I CIM she said only if you let me swallow… sure… got her on her knees and decided to fuck her tits before finishing. She wanked me off into her mouth before I finished. Nice chat and shower before leaving a very happy man.

Will 100% be back.

Offline Tommygunn81

All that in 15 minutes. My god you must have been on speed  :wacko:

She is boss though!  :thumbsup: