Author Topic: LIVIA_LOVELY - Manchester  (Read 2034 times)


2 review(s) for LIVIA_LOVELY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Jimbag1

Saw Livia twice at the very end of 2025 / start of 2026.

Both times, I paid £60 for 15 mins plus £20 for kissing. It looks like her prices have gone up since I saw her.

She looks exactly like she does in the photos - but somehow they don't do her justice. In real life she's utterly stunning.

Her English isn't amazing but good enough to hold a bit of polite conversation. Both times she was relatively friendly and chatty before we got down to business.

Both times, kissing started off very mechanically and awkwardly so that I felt as though I shouldn't have paid extra but then quickly progressed into pretty full on snogging. It was almost like she had to warm up. No complaints overall.

Blow job was covered. Standard stuff both times and then she'd hop on top without being asked which I always like. Generally speaking women don't seem to want to exert themselves very much by being on top, but both times she went at it for a long while while continuing to lean down and kiss intermittently. In this position, I could really see how incredible her thighs are - not something I normally notice in a woman but it just drove home how incredible her figure is on top of the beautiful face.

Then both times she initiated doggy even though I'd asked if we could do missionary. I'd normally take this as a sign of not wanting to engage with the punt from a girl but I think Livia just genuinely enjoys it. Instead of looking ahead and trying to pretend she wasn't there, both times she started leaning back and making intense eye contact with me over her shoulder as much as she could which was astonishingly hot. And then she'd initiate kissing while I was behind which was again really hot. Her big doe eyes looked amazing when she looked back like this.

After this we moved onto missionary and this was pretty standard stuff but very enjoyable. A lot of good kissing while I finished up and then a little bit of chatting as we cleaned up and got dressed.

I'm actually a bit gutted that she's started touring the UK instead of staying put in Manchester permanently. I'm not one to ever really have been a regular, but I think I would have become one with her because she's just so good.

Last I saw, she was in Glasgow but it seems like she's not logged in for a while now. Here's hoping she'll return soon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only