After reading comments on this board and a few others and my own initial enquiries Monday started off a bit slow. The 3 what I thought were nailed on meets which I had been arranging for the last month all went “Tit’s up” One even costing me £100

She was actually in my room and asked me to shower then fled out the door, at least it was only £100 and not my passport and my phone with my cards in !!! Rookie mistake really
Not to be deterred I hit the various well known websites over here and hooked up a meet with Megan.
External Link/Members OnlyBit of surgery on her face made her appear a little odd in the flesh, but an absolute animal in bed. An hour cost me 100euros and that was for the full works, nothing was denied.
About 11.00pm I decided to go for a drink around Kaziemerez, So many hot young students who were very sociable and chatty (they had no idea what I was thinking about them) but there didn’t seem to be that on offer so I left for my apartment at 01.00am
I was feeling exceptionally horny again and dropped a message to Jessica
External Link/Members OnlyI had messaged her earlier about her location and she was not far away, so thought I would see if she was available for an outcall to my place. I thought my luck was over so was drifting off to sleep when she eventually messaged back about an hour later to confirm my address. Quick shower and freshen up and she was on the intercom - This girl was beautiful, and we had 1.5hrs of exhausting sex, although she didn’t allow fingering or anal, but 160euros was definitely money well spent.
Day one was a result
Tuesday Was an even better day but it is now 01.15am and I am finished zzzzzz - Report to follow after my day of rest tomorrow (Supposedly) LOL