This seems to be a fairly new spa, but it's outside of the centre of the city, more a suburban residential area in southern Warsaw.
I texted the day before and booked a premium 100min massage for 650pln, about 135gbp. I asked to see Nina if possible, as she was the one who appealed to me the most.
The website has only one photo of her, but I found an escort club page with a few more.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyOn arrival, met both Nina and another lady called Amara, who almost seemed Indian or Middle Eastern, due to her being so tanned. Was offered a choice between the two girls, or even both, but decided to stick with Nina, as she looked incredibly sexy. I know a lot of guys don't like lips filled to the max, but I love them! I would estimate her age to be between 19 and 22.
After showering with Nina, got down to the massage. B2B delivered straight from the start and Nina wasn't shy in terms of letting her hands wander. Stand out for me was Nina frantically slipping and sliding her phat ass all over my oiled body, whilst we maintained eye contact with each other in the side mirror. The massage session included two HEs, but sadly no BJ. Nina's hj technique though was very very erotic - it almost seemed like my cock was the centre of her world during the happy endings.
The only drawback is the location is hard to get to if you're staying in the city centre, so it's easier to just stick to the parlours which are walking distance from the usual hotels.