Author Topic: Lamia - AW/Indigo Nile, Whitefield, Manchester  (Read 3719 times)


6 review(s) for Lamia (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

  I'd had my eye on Lamia for awhile so took a trip over to Whitefield & up the infamous outdoor staircase at the back after booking over the phone.

Buzzed in & Lamia greeted me looking delectable in my outfit request.

Quick shower for me, after paying her, as she relaxed on the bed.
My dick was already growing & twitching in the shower in anticipation of the fun to cum.

Dried off & then onto the bed to have a play with her lovely, slim body.
Kissed & sucked her boobs & played with her pussy before slipping a finger in as we kissed.
She's very responsive to her pussy being played with whether its fingers or tongue.
I moved down to bury my face & tongue into her quim for a minute or 2 before I wanted her to suck my cock.

Moved over to the nearby chair for the blow job,  I sat in it as she knelt between my legs & sucked me off   :cool:
Very enjoyable, nice & deep at times, she takes direction well.

Some more kissing then I fancied fucking her in the chair so she strapped me up with her mouth & then climbed on for some bouncy CG.
After a couple of mins of that we moved back over to the bed for some deepstick Mish with her legs back, lots of kissing as well.

Doggy next, inbetween bouts I needed a breather so buried my face in her pussy and she fucked my tongue in this position, rocking back & forth on it, which really turned me on, the arch of her back & breathy moans...... :wacko:
I couldn't have been any harder at this point & slipped back in to fuck her some more.
Checked the clock on the wall & realised it was last position time  :(
Asked her to flip over because I wanted to cum in Mish whilst kissing her.
The orgasm was a strong one, strongest i've had on a punt for a good while.

Lamia showered at the end, her hygeine was A1.
Nice woman, cute Canadian/Manc accent, attractive, petite with lovely big brown eyes, age seems right.

She seems to genuinely enjoy her job & get a turn on from it.

£70 all in, hope to return soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 16, 2026, 10:21:50 am by Kool Keef »

Offline Easygoingdude

Good review Op.

What are the infamous steps - have a missed something ?

Certainly seems like one for the HL

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I was being a bit tongue in cheek, there's an outdoor staircase at the back of the building that you have to walk up to gain entrance.
It puts some punters off because they feel exposed, it's in a carpark which can have some people coming and going but in all honesty i've never had any issue there.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2026, 12:27:09 pm by Kool Keef »


Online Captain caveman 69

Really like the look of this one looks like I'll be doing the walk of shame up them stairs :D