Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte31 - Heathrow  (Read 3510 times)

4 review(s) for charlotte31 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ForrestGump

External Link/Members Only

I decided to toftt the other day after speaking with Charlotte and getting a good first impression from that conversation.

The place is a hotel just outside the perimeter on the northern edge of the airport. Easy to get to and park there, but not free parking, of course. No drama getting to the rooms unchallenged.

Charlotte is attractive and has a nice, tanned, shapely/voluptuous body. She's tall, standing about 5'10" in bare feet. A bit of an Amazon, I'd say. No tatts or piercings that I noticed. I'd say her stated age seems about right. Very good command of English, and confident with it. A non-smoker and very good personal hygiene, nice hair, nicely presented in lingerie and a freshly shaved neat and tidy pussy.

A warm welcome as I arrived and agreed that she was good to accommodate me for an hour. I paid and then used the shower. We then got started with some very passionate dfk, a very nice bj and then got into 69 for a nice nosh of that super smooth pussy.  :P

She's true to her word about CIM and was happy to let me face fuck while she held her head still. She's also happy with external rubbing of her clit and was ok with my finger and tongue inserted into her pussy.

I didn't go for anything more than I've already mentioned, feeling satisfied with my one pop. I didn't encounter anything off-limits in this session and, from her encouraging and enthusiastic approach get the impression she'll do what's in her list of enjoys.

Easy to chat with and very relaxed throughout.

Had another shower before getting dressed and then on my way in just over the hour.

She's on my hot-list and I'd definitely see her again. A very good sp and, for the area, reasonably good vfm.  :thumbsup:

Offline stayer

Thanks for this review as her profile is rubbish.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks. Yes her profile could do with more info. Pictures are accurate and I'd say up-to-date, though.

Offline ForrestGump

Just noticed she's bumped her rates up by £20 p/h to £120. So I guess she must feel confident about her rep even though she's not really been around that long.

Offline The_Don

Just noticed she's bumped her rates up by £20 p/h to £120. So I guess she must feel confident about her rep even though she's not really been around that long.

Thanks for the info, £100 worth a go. But £120 would you say VFM?

Offline ForrestGump

It's a tougher choice at £120 p/h. But I'd still say yes, for the area.

When you search the area for £100 p/h girls the pickings are thinner on the ground and there seem to be more compromises to be made, in that price range.

But imo it's also subjective because you may see her and decide she's easily worth the rate.

I'm still happy to recommend her, though.

Offline ForrestGump

Her price has returned to £100 p/h which makes her better vfm.

I revisited Charlotte last week for another hour punt and had a good time. She's changed hotels but is still on the Bath Road near to junction 4.

I think she's larger now than I remember her. Defo one for those of you who like your women with more Rubenesque proportions.

Still think she's a good sp and am therefore happy to recommend and will return.

Offline The_Don

Her price has returned to £100 p/h which makes her better vfm.

I revisited Charlotte last week for another hour punt and had a good time. She's changed hotels but is still on the Bath Road near to junction 4.

I think she's larger now than I remember her. Defo one for those of you who like your women with more Rubenesque proportions.

Still think she's a good sp and am therefore happy to recommend and will return.

Thank you for the update. I will be in the area at some point in the next few weeks

Offline ForrestGump

Np TD. Fyi the hotel she's currently in is good for getting to her room unchallenged. No key card access to lifts, etc. Parking in hotel car park is a couple of quid for an hour.

Offline pumps

Np TD. Fyi the hotel she's currently in is good for getting to her room unchallenged. No key card access to lifts, etc. Parking in hotel car park is a couple of quid for an hour.

At least she knows what's goood  for business. ...I never understand the thought process of  the wg's that setup shop in the most inconvenient hotels. (Key cards / busy body staff/no parking)

I'm thinking about seeing her again  and even though I gave her a positive she just lacked that something....