External Link/Members Only30 mins - £80
Anal - £40
I was in Colchester working this week so I thought Id treat myself to some Thai during lunch break, I came across Vienna on AdultWork and after reading other peoples reviews thought Id try the anal option
communication was good she sent the list of services straight away ending with what time would you like to book, looks wise she looks much like the photos maybe not 100% but not different enough to walk
the location was on a very busy road but parking was easy enough at the local Tesco which was handy when i arrived she did the usual behind the door routine and took me straight into a small but tidy room she asked for payment for the services I wanted then I got undressed and onto the bed
she wiped me down with some wipes then went straight into some OWO which was very good and got me rock hard once the condom was on she got into cowgirl and eased me straight into her ass which was a new experience for me it felt nice and tight she moved around a little but didnt seem that enthusiastic and after a couple of mins she asked if I wanted to switch to doggy which I did. In doggy she could really take it which impressed me nice view of the tattoos on her back and with her ass clapping away it looked great for some reason though I just couldnt get over the edge
she asked if I wanted a handjob so I went back onto my back She applied some oil and wow Ive never had a handjob like that before she was extremely skilled and it genuinely felt like I was fucking her I do take a while to cum and she was getting tired so she asked if I wanted to fuck her again this time in missionary but again I still couldnt finish she was determined to make me cum and told me to lie back on the bed again she oiled me up and within a few minutes I shot my load so hard I had to dodge it as I didnt really want to cum on my own face she laughed then proceeded to clean me up
I was there for 30 minutes and would definitely go back watching her wank me off with those massive tits was something else