Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyhollyxforyou  (Read 1553 times)

2 review(s) for sexyhollyxforyou (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BustaNut

Payday came around early this month so I decided to give myself an early xmas present. I'd had a few ok-ish punts over the past month but nothing spectacular so decided to splash out and go for something which would normally be over my budget.
Having read several reviews on here and on the other site, I decided I wanted to be balls deep in Hollys arse.
The price was £100 for half an hour - reduced to £80 over xmas.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, to cut to the chase, several texts later I find myself parked on Bradford Street eagerly awaiting a reply from Holly after letting her know I was outside. No reply. I send another text. No reply. 15 mins later I'm still sitting there and I get a text - "8pm". That a fucking hour away!!! Like a muppet I decide to wait.
Anyhow, come 8pm I haven't heard anything from her so send another text. "5 mins" comes the reply. Sure enough, 5 mins later another text comes through with the flat number.
As I enter her flat I am slightly taken aback, she IS as stunning as her reviews state!! Little was I to know this would be the highlight of the next half hour! As we enter the bedroom I hand over the money and she helps me strip. We head over to the bed and she proceeds to give me one of the worst blowjobs I've ever had! It was that bad I'm struggling to stay hard!! I ask if we can get a condom as I really want to fuck her arse, she replies "oh,you're too big for that". WTF!!!!! I'm not having this, so I tell her, you stated in your texts that size is not a problem, your profile states that size is not a problem, I'm not hung like a horse, so whats the problem?? She shrugs and says "you're just too big, my pussy is really tight though, you wont need my arse". I am pissed, but can't do anything, so just slip into her from behind and pound away. I can't enjoy it though as I'm still seething about the bullshit she just fed me. 15 mins later, after one of the blandest fucks I've ever had, I shoot my load and leave. An hour later the cheeky bitch texts me and asks me to leave her some feedback - So I have.
Total and utter waste of time!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 07:02:40 am by BustaNut »

Offline pianodave

How frustrating, total opposite of my experience so she was obviously pisstaking for some reason.

I confirmed anal twice before setting off, and then before handing cash over - I offered to have my size checked but she said it was no issue, so maybe her bum passage was just sore?

Shame as she takes it hard and deep up the dungshooter, only reason I never went back was that she put her rates up so much.

Offline bestpunt

I can just look at her and say avoid
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BustaNut

How frustrating, total opposite of my experience so she was obviously pisstaking for some reason.

I confirmed anal twice before setting off, and then before handing cash over - I offered to have my size checked but she said it was no issue, so maybe her bum passage was just sore?

Shame as she takes it hard and deep up the dungshooter, only reason I never went back was that she put her rates up so much.

Mate, it was your review that swayed me towards her. I doubt she was sore as I gave it a good prodding with my thumb and she didn't flinch, lol. I was waiting across the road outside the chippy for over an hour trawling through A/W, but nothing within a few mile radius took my fancy otherwise I'd have left. Felt a right mug afterwards.
Change of subject for a sec, I know it's Xmas eve, but can anyone recommend a prossie for this morning??

Offline pianodave

Apologies for you wasting your time based on my review! Shame as I would probably have returned soon to satisfy my occasional anal craving. Won't bother now. Out of interest, as you massively hung? I'm a tad above average I guess, but got the impression size was not an issue - didn't flinch as it went all the way up in one move, so in your case she prob just wasn't in the mood. Bad luck mate :( no anal girls on my list now  :thumbsdown:

As for today, I'm bored too but cannot be doing with the Brum shopping traffic today frankly, even if anyone is around.

Offline BustaNut

No mate, I'm not massively hung, about average I'd say, lol. It's not ur fault though, u were only stating what you did with her, sounded good though!!
I'm well in the mood today, don't want to get another duffer though. Knowing my luck of late, I'll probably end up with one!!

Dodo

Bad experience for you Busta but a much appreciated neg review for the benefit of the rest of us. cheers

Offline zootalors

Can I say I laughed at the last bit of the review...the 'back passage action- central location '. bit.

Offline tazman1002001

An hour later the cheeky bitch texts me and asks me to leave her some feedback - So I have.
Total and utter waste of time!!

Mmmmmi don't see any negative feedback on her AW account  :thumbsdown: not all punters read UKP so would be good to see you leave negative feedback on her AW page...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: