Author Topic: X_Grace_X - Norwich  (Read 3633 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8671098) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Hannibal35

External Link/Members Only

Visited Grace approximately 3 months ago. Paid £160 for an hour.

Replied to emails very quickly , then received a call from a withheld number 30 minutes before.

Tall blonde with large enhanced tits. Not very well done in my opinion. Back street butcher, and far too hard.

The booking was 15 minutes late, due to her needing to go shopping apparently..

When emailed her I asked for kissing and a lap dance. Both were not delivered.

Very limited activity. OWO and then she rode me with her on top. Kept asking if I was finished, I could tell she was getting bored.  I couldn’t cum with her riding me so she went back to oral until I finished.  Probably about 15 minutes of bedroom time.

No sign of round two, she just wanted to talk, of which she is very full of herself!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2026, 11:51:22 am by Hannibal35 »

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,740
  • Likes: 382
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Thanks for sharing and the warning
« Last Edit: March 11, 2026, 11:52:51 am by PilotMan »

Offline professorpopkiss

It does annoy me when an SP will spend most of the precious booking time by just talking, and then they will say something like "you've only got 5 min left to cum" when they have already wasted 20mins or so talking non-stop.

Offline Hannibal35

It does annoy me when an SP will spend most of the precious booking time by just talking, and then they will say something like "you've only got 5 min left to cum" when they have already wasted 20mins or so talking non-stop.


I accept and like a little chat, but not half of the booking.
Glad I didn’t pay the current price of £200 for an hour. Would have been proper peed off!