Author Topic: Any Sexy Party - Watford  (Read 2746 times)


2 review(s) for ANY SEXY PARTY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline JayJay80

Date:
December 2025

Advert:
External Link/Members Only

Cost:
£100 for 30 mins

Other Names:
Bruna

Services:
   - Protected Sex
   - OW Blowjob

Duration:
20 Minutes

SP:
She told me her name is Bruna which I'm sure is fake but I'll go with it for this review. Bruna has an amazing gym fit body - abs, muscles and all. She also has nice pair of fake tits and a fine bolt-on ass. Neck down, she is a perfect 10 but unfortunately her face is not remotely attractive and she looks nothing like her pics online. She had little to no make up on which didn't help her cause but I can't imagine even perfect make up will come close to the airbrushed pics online.

Her English is very limited however she does try to build a rapport. She gave me a couple of compliments: First one she asked if I worked out, which was bullshit because my body is probably 10% of what she has. The second was that I am apparently very clean, which of course was very accurate :)

Location:

Watford (15 Minutes walk from Centre)
She is mainly based in Kingston.

Arrangement:
Everything done Via Whatsapp. Very quick response and everything was arranged within 15 minutes.

Action:
She turned the music and started doing a little dance for me, which I appreciated as I was at awe of her body. I grabbed her waste and grinded my crouch on her bum. We did this for a few minutes and then proceeded to the bed for some proper action.

We started of with me on my back and her giving me an OW which was probably the worst one I have had in a decade. I wouldn't even call it a blowjob, more like lips slightly touching my penis.  The combination of a terrible BJ and a face I found unattractive was ruining my erection so asked for cowgirl but that was also mechanical and more of her face so I decided to pound her quickly doggystyle to completion and call it a day.

Positives:

   - Perfect Gym Fit Body
   - Did a little dance
   - Makes an effort with small talk
   - Pornstar Tits and Arse
   
Negatives:
   - Online pics of her face are very misleading
   - Not attractive Facially
   - Quite mechanical in bed
   - Worst BJ ever

Verdict:
This was a tale of two halves. Great Body and a Sexy Dance which turned me on but terrible BJ and facially unattractive - Neutral seems fair.



Hidden Image/Members Only