Author Topic: Krakow / Warsaw  (Read 6985 times)

Offline Arripotter1971

I am off to Poland next week for a solo trip as wife has work  :dance: So have 3 days in Krakow and one day in Warsaw.
Have been doing as much research as I can but seems to be so many scam escorts out there from my initial enquiries, if anyone can give me a heads up I would be very grateful.

Offline mkrider

I know a girl in Warsaw, not an escort but a sugar baby. Can point you in the right direction. Message me I did try to you but my account won’t let me

Offline vindici

I am off to Poland next week for a solo trip as wife has work  :dance: So have 3 days in Krakow and one day in Warsaw.
Have been doing as much research as I can but seems to be so many scam escorts out there from my initial enquiries, if anyone can give me a heads up I would be very grateful.

External Link/Members Only

Find and arrange punts via this site. Plenty to choose from in Krakow and Warsaw.

Enjoy, it's one of my favourite places to fuck escorts.

Offline Arripotter1971

I know a girl in Warsaw, not an escort but a sugar baby. Can point you in the right direction. Message me I did try to you but my account won’t let me

I have no idea what a sugar baby is ???? but appreciate any assistance.

Offline BP96

so many scam escorts out there from my initial enquiries

Can I ask what makes you say this? I'm also planning a visit in the next couple of weeks and plan to use the escort.club website. Is this what you've used?

Offline Arripotter1971

Asking for a fee upfront to secure a booking - immediate red flag  :manhater:
Am I right in thinking both seeking and Gold bikini are premium sites where you have to have a paid account to make contact ??

Offline irving6

External Link/Members Only

Find and arrange punts via this site. Plenty to choose from in Krakow and Warsaw.

Enjoy, it's one of my favourite places to fuck escorts.
Thoughts on Wroclaw or Warsaw for escort availability and non-punting places to see? Looking at a summer trip, have only visited Krakow in Poland previously.

Offline vindici

Thoughts on Wroclaw or Warsaw for escort availability and non-punting places to see? Looking at a summer trip, have only visited Krakow in Poland previously.

I haven't been to Wroclaw, but there is plenty of availability in Warsaw with all kinds of girls.

As far as non punting activities are concerned, in Warsaw I can recommend the "Warsaw Uprising" museum, very interesting and lots to see there.

Offline neerajkaul

I know a girl in Warsaw, not an escort but a sugar baby. Can point you in the right direction. Message me I did try to you but my account won’t let me

hey mate... can I get this contact too? Im not able to DM you. It says my account can only reply and not send a message. Lol