Author Topic: Melissa - Temptations -Prestwich  (Read 5802 times)

Offline Snype

LOCATION: Temptations Prestwich

PRICE: £100 for the hour

Link: External Link/Members Only

Temptations has clean rooms and decent showers chose Melissa based on the photos on the site and knew i made the right choice when i got to reception clearly goes to the gym and has a fantastic figure all natural and looks younger than most women the same age.

Had a quick shower and got to the service and glad i booked the hour making full use of the time being a lass that has mastered the craft not a minute went to waste.She’s not just a pretty face having a good sense of humour and friendly chat while getting back dressed.   

On last vist went for GFE which is £15 extra per 30 mins includes french kissing and owo and would say its well worth the extra

Would I recommend: Yes
Would I return:100%
« Last Edit: March 18, 2026, 08:00:35 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Salford_lad

I’m planning on playing my first visit to temptations soon, can anyone tell me what the nearest tram stop is and if there’s a pub close by? I always like a post punt pint

Thanks

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,418
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183

Offline Snype

I’m planning on playing my first visit to temptations soon, can anyone tell me what the nearest tram stop is and if there’s a pub close by? I always like a post punt pint

Thanks

St. Margarets Tavern isnt far and there are a few pubs on bury old road and heaton park tram stop is the closest one a few mins walk

Offline Pat Phelan

St. Margarets Tavern isnt far and there are a few pubs on bury old road and heaton park tram stop is the closest one a few mins walk

That’s where I went for my post punt pint. The pub was empty on a Sunday afternoon but a nice pub

Offline Salford_lad

Thanks for this, can you just turn up is it best to call and book the girl beforehand?

Offline Duke of Earl

You could just turn up, but if you know who you want to see then you are better off ringing up and booking, as your preferred girl may well be busy. Think they only let you book for later the same day.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2026, 11:06:02 pm by Duke of Earl »